The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2014 - Scottish interest thread

drift_bear

Hey guys,

Is there anyone else interested in this? It is a great weekend away with the club and the banter/atmosphere is something else! Myself, Tony and Ross went last year so know first hand how good this event is!

Date - 4th-7th September

Location - Wicksteed Park in Northamptonshire

Price - £75 per head. This will cover show entry, and all of your food and drink for the event (however note that the Thursday night will not be a club funded drinking night unless we get a really good attendance)

The general interest/information thread can be found HERE

The general chat thread about the event and what to take can be found HERE

So far i am the only one on the man list, that doesn't bother me tbh, cause i will still go along regardless.

Going

1. drift_bear

2. Grasmt

3. Westy

Maybe

1. Gordy.r

2. Tony

3. Liam

4. James

5. Heedthebaw

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be a good weekend!

It finishes the day before my wedding anniversary but I'll bribe the missus with chocolate, just need to check work dates etc.

Tell her your taking her away for a romantic weekend as an anniversary present :p

Maybe for me.

Nothing else major is happening Tony

I do fancy this.

Been a while since i've been at a major event with you mate, you have to come along with the aristo!

Been a while since i've been at a major event with you mate, you have to come along with the aristo!

It has been a while since I have been to anything! It is doing my nut in! Either got stuff on or skint. Missing my Supra family and drinking buddies!

Hey guys,

Is there anyone else interested in this? It is a great weekend away with the club and the banter/atmosphere is something else! Myself, Tony and Ross went last year so know first hand how good this event is!

Date - 4th-7th September

Price - £75 per head. This will cover show entry, and all of your food and drink for the event (however note that the Thursday night will not be a club funded drinking night unless we get a really good attendance)

So far i am the only one on the man list, that doesn't bother me tbh, cause i will still go along regardless.

1. drift_bear +1

And what is wrong with writing in the English JAE interest thread. Bloody northerner`s. :)

Hey guys,

Date - 4th-7th September

1. drift_bear +1

And what is wrong with writing in the English JAE interest thread. Bloody northerner`s. :)