The mkiv Supra Owners Club

**** JAPSHOW - Sunday 6th July 2014 - Club Stand ****

r2ck_p

Hi guys, I am planning on organising a joint club stand at Japshow on Sunday 6th July at Santa Pod.

Due to difficulty in getting numbers I am planning a joint stand so will be a mix of Japanese cars. I don't believe the Supra club ever ending up organising an official club stand. I need 10 cars as a minimum to book a stand. If your seriously interested in attending and would like your car on a club stand opposed to in the car park, let me know ASAP.

I have a few that are confirmed so far, but we require a minimum of 10 vehicles.

For more information on the event or ticket prices please visit:- www.japshow.co.uk

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi pal, only just seen your post. I managed to get the numbers, its a mixed jap stand, mainly Honda's. The stand and tickets were booked end of last week.

I didn't managed to get anyone from the Supra Club, no one seemed up for it.

I will be going down in either my Turbo Honda or my Supra TT, not sure yet.

I have one spare stand pass, so if you want it on a stand rather then in the public car park let me know.

Cheers