The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rrrrallye - Promoting Road Awareness for Youths

drift_bear

Right guys,

I have been approached by a member on here and also the other organizer's for this event and been asked if the supra owners club would like to attend and help out a good cause. I will add below everything that i know along with the details of the event. I understand that for some (if not the majority) of the members this is a long drive just for the day, but it is for a good reason!! It's going to make for a good day out no matter what, with stalls and various activities for everyone to enjoy.

Date - Sunday 15th June

Time - 10am - 4pm

Place - Keith Community Center

The Rrrrallye Team organise a special Rrrrallye day every year for our Stuart. It is held at Keith Community Sports and Leisure Centre in Keith in June just around Stuart’s birthday.

Stuart was passenger in a friend’s car when they had a bad accident on the 30th of May 2008 and tragically Stuart fell asleep on the 31st May 2008 just sixteen days before his eighteenth birthday. Family and friends all miss Stuart tremendously. We raised money at the Rrrrallye in order to purchase more vouchers to allow 17-25 year olds to go through their Skid Car Course, get money off a Pass Plus or Advanced Driving course so that they can come away with some more knowledge on how to handle their cars while driving on any road conditions.

Please try to encourage youngsters to do these courses as it does help to improve their awareness of road conditions and their own cars. We are trying to get family members to get together and buy these vouchers for their youngsters whether it is for a birthday or for Christmas if you wish to do this for someone and need more information then please mail us at the address given below.

On the day of the Rrrrallye, there will be loads of cars from different car clubs attending as cars were Stuart’s passion. A good turn out of motorbikes and the emergency services will also be there alongside Roadwise Driver Training and some other driving instructors. Local charities and fundraising groups will bring along fun games and information stalls. We have a marquee running all day with various groups and individuals putting on some great entertainment. If you fancy a challenge get yourself booked in early for the Rrrrallye Driver of the Year open for 17-25 years and 25 years and over for the chance to get a trophy.

2014 Rrrrallye will be on Sunday 15th June from

10am – 4pm

please come along and support this very worthy cause.

If you would like to book a stall or come along with your car to the show and shine please see contact details below

Thank you very much for your support,

The Rrrrallye Team

[email protected]

If your interested then please get your name down and let me know ASAP

1. Grasmt

2. Drift_bear

3. Gymshoe

4. Naybad

Rrrrallye information 2014.doc

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

Thanks for making this thread alex,

For those who dont know me stuart was a pal of mine and was taken far too soon, i also lost my girlfriend in november 2013 when the car coming the other way hit her head on, unforunatly its always the inocent that dont make it..

The rrrrallye has brought alot of likeminded groups together in the last few years its been on and it raises awareness for road safety no matter how old you are!

I now work with stuarts dad and there was a sobering moment between us when i took my supra to work, i was told that stuart always fancied a supra, it made is dad smile looking at mine, just a shame he couldnt see his son in one.

Ill be there with the supra this year, and i look forward to seeing anyone else that can make it!

Thanks for making this thread alex,

For those who dont know me stuart was a pal of mine and was taken far too soon, i also lost my girlfriend in november 2013 when the car coming the other way hit her head on, unforunatly its always the inocent that dont make it..

The rrrrallye has brought alot of likeminded groups together in the last few years its been on and it raises awareness for road safety no matter how old you are!

I now work with stuarts dad and there was a sobering moment between us when i took my supra to work, i was told that stuart always fancied a supra, it made is dad smile looking at mine, just a shame he couldnt see his son in one.

Ill be there with the supra this year, and i look forward to seeing anyone else that can make it!

Don't mention it mike, it's for a good cause and will help people in the long run. I've spoke to Raymond a few times now and he's grateful that I've tried to get the club involved, so hopefully we manage!

I will keep the first post updated with names of people that are coming...

Has to be more guys interested, its a few weeks away yet so plenty time for others to get their names down,

From the years in the past theres been evo owners club, classic fords, 63car club(road rallys and rally marshalling group), north of scotland modified and many more, theres awards for best car on show, best modified etc. loads to see!

• 2 weeks later...
Show is next sunday is there no-one else that wants to get involved? For the guys that are ill get details such as time etc this week and ill post it on here for everyone :)

Cause there's hardly anyone interested, we are gonna join up with tsg for this Michael and just be 1 big stand :thumbs:

I hadnt realised tsg were attending!? That might be a better option, theres a loon i work with hopefully dusting off his r33 for the show, whatever the outcome we'll make the most of it

Yeah they are mate, I didn't know untill it was posted up on fb by Daryll