The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Showerks Level Up - Level 2

jim

The show was brilliant mate, it went in to fast I couldn't believe it was over but then that means it was enjoyable, I really did want to light the tyres up outside but fear of the police stopped that haha also I didn't want to look like to much of a scumbag haha

Thanks lol I nearly forgot myself when I seen I had an audience haha, we all went home at the speed limit, there was one occasion we all went for it for a few seconds and all of is where swing the bums all over the road so we slowed down again :)

What is the plans for your new one? I never got the chance to ask you today

What is the plans for your new one? I never got the chance to ask you today

Bit gutted I was so busy with the organising that I didn't get to talk to everyone as much as I would have liked to, we really need to sort a meet or run sometime soon. Outside not much plans, I've already got the coilovers in and big brakes done, Colin's hopefully fitting my active spoiler in the next few weeks (funds are low after my holiday and have sunk a small fortune into my wheels lol), wheels to go on, and that's pretty much it. I want to flock the dash panels, I've got a heckler blue led conversion to go in and my sub and amp are still sitting in the house just needing to be wired in. Going to sound deaden the doors and boot too. I really want to concentrate on the engine bay though, powdercoating a few bits and spending some time on the details :)

Whole lot of love on the forums and social media in relation to the show, and quite a lot of it is down to the supra's - there's been a few comments about it being the biggest gathering of supra's they've seen and both Jake's and David's supra's have gotten mentions as peoples' favourite car there :D

Have to say a big thanks to all you guys that came along, you really did make the show what it was ;)

You have a lot of plans Jim lol I'm more going track car and general tidy up , as you seen my paint work is terrible it has never ever ever ever been polished cause I've ways said "it's gonna get painted" 8 years later and it's still not done lol Colin and Marty are gonna set up a run up the coast again but stopping at a fancy hotel and getting a proper Sunday diner I think in the next three or four weeks

Jake and Davids supras really are head turning cars :) plus David won a trophy so supras finally getting recognised at shows

I'm defo in on the run up the coast, happy meal at McD's or proper dinner, whatever lol!

The ILB pics of the event are up, we didn't make the final edit but their photos are amazing and there are magic shots of Jake's, David's, Adam's and Marty's amongst them (link: http://www.ilovebass.co.uk/article/377/showerks-level-up-level-2/ )

Love this pic of mine from another photographer, just gutted I didn't get one from ILB