I'm part of the furniture Club Member jazz1's Avatar
    Feedback
    23 (96%)
    Lovely, great clean supra.

Did somebody say carbon? Club Member Ric's Avatar
    Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    Was lovely to see this in the flesh at the weekend ! Did you see the accident on the way back ?
    yeah saw that, no idea how that happened must have been head on almost.

Cheers guys also! The bolts are all stainless steel so lets hope they are OK, im sure i can pick the muck out haha

UK 6sp 3.4 Single :) Club Member ShawnPreece's Avatar
    Feedback
    33 (100%)
    Looks great Ric its such a tidy car that future proofing it made great sense so will be good for a long time now, great work by James
    8: MKIV 1993 Supra N/A Auto Aerotop - Named Buffy - Current Car Updates Here
    7: MKIV 1994 Supra Single Turbo Auto - Current Car / Ongoing Project Project Thread will be here
    6: MKIV 1994 Supra UK spec V160 Widearch 1000bhp build - Named Sally - Current Car / My Pride & Joy Project Thread here

1: MKIII 1990 Supra Turbo Manual - Sold 2: MKIV 1994 Supra TT6 - Written Off after Tyre Blew 3: MKIII 1992 Supra Turbo Manual - Sold 4: MKIV 1993 Supra N/A Auto - Sold 5: MKIV 1994 Supra VVT-I TT Manual (engine from 98 Supra) - Been broken

Me? Post? Never! Club Member supra_ufo's Avatar
    Feedback
    14 (100%)
    great work Ric
    When are you back, need to do another shoot

Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Hi Guys,

A little update here been a while for the thread.

I've been trying to use the car some more. Not been used much at all in the last 6 months.

First up was an MOT, always a worry but sailed with no issues. Only real issue is getting the low bumper on the MOT ramp!

Then it was to a few shows. JPS mkiv stand was great thanks to the organisers. Shame more members didn't show though!

It was the first outing for Fosta's Hoodlock, i believe only one he made in carbon!

Also a local show where i live. Accepted in the classic car community shows how well the supra has aged IMO.

Next onto modifications.

I've finally decided which seats i want to use for my retrim. (I think i'd be hung if i retrimmed my OEM confetti's which will go in storage.)

Im planning to fit these onto some of John-D's custom low seat frames that he's kindly making for me and im very excited about how the package might look and work.

As these seats are from a modern car everything is electric (apart from the sliding front/back which is strange) the incline and seat height is Canbus controlled like most modern cars.

Lucky i managed to find a wiring diagram online and managed to get the recline and height motors working from a simple window switch. Im going to 3D print a holder for these in the central arm rest area.

Once the seats are all fitted ill be looking to get the seats retrimmed along with other parts of the interior to get my supra looking similar to the picture below:

I also finally decided to get my boot struts replaced only taken me years to get around to this.

More updates soon, thanks for looking
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_2658.jpg   DSC_2698.jpg   DSC_2713.jpg   DSC_2715.jpg   switch.jpg  

seats.jpg   strutts.jpg   Evoque  Sport Seats.jpg  

Posting is my life! Club Member evinX's Avatar
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Nice work mate, that interior is going to be LUSH

Me? Post? Never! Club Member Hammer's Avatar
    Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Supra is looking great Interior plans are different and nice but love the original but also understand that until we can get the confetti interior renewed it needs looking after, a real market out their for someone maybe? Well done for getting a lovely looking Supra back out there.
    Deep Jewel Green, Aero Top, Facelift.
    green aerotop awesomeness!!! (marcAB10)
    And in answer to adams green facelift aero, you will have better luck bumming megan fox before he sells (drift_bear)
    So nice to see a fantastic dark green aero with Recaro seats on a such a nice day. Whoever owns it should be proud. It's a stunner! (Delboy52)

Feedback
    34 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Supra is looking great Interior plans are different and nice but love the original but also understand that until we can get the confetti interior renewed it needs looking after, a real market out their for someone maybe? Well done for getting a lovely looking Supra back out there.
    You can buy the confetti fabric if you really want too. It’s 180 A sqm though haha

I’ve always had a vision of a Dark red interior with the grey and carbon

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334