The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MFN meet 4th of may

Guest Pick1

Guest Pick1

Hi just wanted to introduce myself to you guys I am a new organiser for MFN this year when it comes to the car night , for people that have never been mfn is a large pub venue with ample parking and all the facilities needed I.e bar seating area inside and out and a BBQ marquee area with Tarmac and grass parking .

Our aim this year is to bring the meets back to the car enthusiasts and especially the Japanese car enthusiasts .

We will be holding meets/events on the first Sunday of ever month through out the season we have been in touch with more japenese car clubs than ever before including traders, and are planning prizes and competitions for you jap lovers out there .

We would love to see the jap car scene grow down there our aim is to make it one of the largest events/meets in the midlands .

I hope to see some of your stunning motors out there any questions please ask :)

Guest Pick1
Sweet I'll be there in June

Cool be great to see more of you guys down there we have been in touch with skine owners Evo owners scooby owners etc and it's looking like to be a good turn out for the May one so far :)

Guest Pick1

Good morning to you all we have launched a new F/B page called MFN car nights where we will be keeping you guys updated on what's going on and posting pictures up there if could like and share it that would be greatly appreciated and post some of your rides up there .

Hope to see some of you at our next meet

Many thank

Guest Pick1
Has it changed much from about 4-5 years ago? What support staff are there now, marshals?

If not i would definitely not take my Supra there.

It will be changing massively this year as mention the old organisers have gone and I am now taking it on , I have a few X doorman friends of mine down there doing security and more marshals than what has been there previously including a couple of people in plain cloths walking round keeping an eye on things cars/people etc and we are all miced up with ear peices aswel there shouldn't be a lot we miss , as that was one of our targets to make it a better environment for people coming we run on a zero tolerance policy to anyone causing any infractions to others .

It will be changing massively this year as mention the old organisers have gone and I am now taking it on , I have a few X doorman friends of mine down there doing security and more marshals than what has been there previously including a couple of people in plain cloths walking round keeping an eye on things cars/people etc and we are all miced up with ear peices aswel there shouldn't be a lot we miss , as that was one of our targets to make it a better environment for people coming we run on a zero tolerance policy to anyone causing any infractions to others .

Good to hear. If that's the case should turn into a really good car meet as the venue is spot on. Hopefully the cops will be back on board and supportive as things definitely went downhill a while back.

Is it going to be a daytime meet on weekends as apposed to evening now then?

Sounds spot on. Nice to have somewhere else in the midlands to host things like this.

I have been to MFN before, I always thought it was good, but it tended to start quite late and as it's quite a journey for me, I could never stay too late.

Guest Pick1
Good to hear. If that's the case should turn into a really good car meet as the venue is spot on. Hopefully the cops will be back on board and supportive as things definitely went downhill a while back.

Is it going to be a daytime meet on weekends as apposed to evening now then?

Our opening night started at 5pm but for jap car clubs were able to get in and get parked as of the 4:30 mark to allow time to get parked up and sorted before the general public were allowed in and we invited the police down to our first meet and they had a couple of drives through our aim is to create a great place to hold

Monthly car meets , our next one is the 4th of May and it will be held first Sunday of ever month

Guest Pick1
Sounds spot on. Nice to have somewhere else in the midlands to host things like this.

I have been to MFN before, I always thought it was good, but it tended to start quite late and as it's quite a journey for me, I could never stay too late.

I know it's not massively earlier but 5pm To general public but if u few of u guys wanted to come down you guys would be able to get in that bit earlier .

I know it's not going to be an over night transformation but hopefully we can turn it into the place for jap cars to meet through out summer

Guest Pick1

Just to let you guys know for any of you interested in popping down we now have 4 traders confirmed for our next meet .

Shopnshine

Fundecals

Tuner lifestyle

Kode-performance

Many thanks

Guest Pick1
I am up for going as soon as mine arrives form japan, i should be good for the july meet.

Cool would be great to see more of you guys down there

Guest Pick1
Cool would be great to see more of you guys down there

Just another small update for you guys there are now 6-7 traders on board selling a variety of things show cars will be there including a banzai featured supra , and there will be two competitions on the night one for best jap car and one for best show n shine trophy will be given to the winners on the night

Many thanks guys