Yorkshire jap meet Tuesday June 3rd 5.30-9pm

skippyboyo1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a good little turn out

Was indeed.

Was really pleased to see Marc turn up in his car. I know how long and hard he's worked on it.

Good to meet most of you, most supras i've seen in one place for a while.

Ric, thanks for lending me a light. May have to start a poll though... Wife and my mate both preferred the pre facelift!

Love the Audi. Rather jealous!

good meet, took my camera but left it in my car :(

I saw about 5-6 supras? almost as common as the GTRs now LOL

Was nice to meet you.

Plenty of GTRs. More common than the Supra.

I only saw al..... .

I did see you but you were deep in conversation.

Did you see the random supra leave that non of us knew was even there?

There were 2. The silver one which was parked on its own and the gun metal with facelifts. A very nice looking car. Parked up on the field I think.

Was really pleased to see Marc turn up in his car. I know how long and hard he's worked on it.

Cheers Ric, still a bizarre feeling being back in it, keep on forgetting that 5800 rev limiter though, just as it's really starting to pull :D

Good to see a nice turnout of Supra's though and had a really nice night, realised on the way home that the last time I met Jamesmark was about 5 or 6 years ago way back when I had my red Veilside N/A, now I have a stock bodied single, how I've grown :D

Did you see the random supra leave that non of us knew was even there?

Yes the gun metal one? who was that? It was a nice looking motor

Was a good turn out to be fair. Good to meet some of you.

You and me both mate, Ric was kind enough to give me a shot of his S5 tonight. Awesome motor!!!!

You said you maybe after an N/A, Rich.2211 will be selling his soon. Looks mint.

Cheers Ric, still a bizarre feeling being back in it, keep on forgetting that 5800 rev limiter though, just as it's really starting to pull :D

Good to see a nice turnout of Supra's though and had a really nice night, realised on the way home that the last time I met Jamesmark was about 5 or 6 years ago way back when I had my red Veilside N/A, now I have a stock bodied single, how I've grown :D

Dont think I ran into you mate, saw your motor, looks and sounds brill ;)

Christ, I recall that red veilside. That was probably the last time I was at Squires to be fair

Ric, thanks for lending me a light. May have to start a poll though... Wife and my mate both preferred the pre facelift!

Love the Audi. Rather jealous!

No worries dude, thanks for the nice comments, facelift looked awesome too, don't let them cloud your judgement! haha

You and me both mate, Ric was kind enough to give me a shot of his S5 tonight. Awesome motor!!!!

You was a pussy with it even ending in me saying "give it some beans then" :)

You said you maybe after an N/A, Rich.2211 will be selling his soon. Looks mint.

If I were to get one mate, it will be next year before I consider one as got to pay my Merc off before I commit to another ongoing expenditure lol. Also after hearing a few NA's last night pull away I think I will be going for a TT.

Dunno if you saw that silver NA pull away (stock bodied) or should I saw 'attempt' at pulling away in front of a crowd, that sounded bad, rough as arseholes.

If I were to get one mate, it will be next year before I consider one as got to pay my Merc off before I commit to another ongoing expenditure lol. Also after hearing a few NA's last night pull away I think I will be going for a TT.

Dunno if you saw that silver NA pull away (stock bodied) or should I saw 'attempt' at pulling away in front of a crowd, that sounded bad, rough as arseholes.

That supra would sound like mine lol. Have a snapped pipe on cat :(

And worlds cheapest tyres which have zero grip. :(

But thought i'd bring it down and see what people have done to theirs.

Which was yours james?

That supra would sound like mine lol. Have a snapped pipe on cat :(

And worlds cheapest tyres which have zero grip. :(

But thought i'd bring it down and see what people have done to theirs.

Which was yours james?

Yeah, rasping away like that and your car sounding like that noooooooooooooo.

I saw sense and got rid of my Supra's (had 2 TT's previously), although I am not keeping to that and looking to return to Supra's eventually as per previous post about next one will be a TT. ;)

Yer trying to make do at the moment. Off pickering show in it ok sunday then after it's off on the drive to get sorted

Needs few bits like wheel bearing. Water pump. First cat needs replacing. Then brakes have started going so hence it looking a bit unloved. Hope to have it nicer soon :)

Yer trying to make do at the moment. Off pickering show in it ok sunday then after it's off on the drive to get sorted

Needs few bits like wheel bearing. Water pump. First cat needs replacing. Then brakes have started going so hence it looking a bit unloved. Hope to have it nicer soon :)

You will, labour of love these things. And tests how deep your pockets are. :)

Yes the gun metal one? who was that? It was a nice looking motor

There were 2. The silver one which was parked on its own and the gun metal with facelifts. A very nice looking car. Parked up on the field I think.

That would have been me (the gunmetal facelift). When I got there there were no spaces down the bottom due to the bikes and even a land rover! so had to go and park on the camping ground. I saw plenty of Supra's but no one around them, except for one guy in a silver one who I didn't see get out. Had a good look round and of course a pasty!! People were starting to leave and needed to get back so off I went. Would have been good to meet some of you lot.

I think we should next time just park the supras in the overflow together? Really liked your supra Eddie, looks sweet :) Love the leathers too.

I spoke to the guy in the silver supra, he is on the forum but your right he loved his supra that much he spent the whole time inside it :p

Cheers for the comments on the car, a few bits still to do but it's getting there... I'll try to get there earlier next time, I was late leaving work and didn't expect the weather to hold. would be good to get all the Supra's together though.