The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire Supra's

C12MMO

The Yorkshire area of the Supra world is very quiet and never really gets much momentum going with events or meets, so after the success of today (thanks Paul for sorting it) I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we can introduce ourselves & cars and start building up the reputation of Yorkshire Supras.

Can use this thread to organise other meets, showcase pictures of meets and suchlike.

So here goes;

Name

Karl Clements

Howden East Yorkshire

Spec

White 1999 Facelift N/A Auto

Pics

Edited by C12MMO (see edit history)

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Selah83, looks like you have a Pioneer Appradio, looking at one myself, any good?

Cam I was looking at the app radio, you want an app radio 2 at the very least, a few members own them and are happy. I dont think there compatible with the iphone 5 yet (unless a recent update came out). I went for a Sony 601BT which I found for sale on ebay.

I'll get it right this time :) Naz will be getting his cane out and putting you all in detention if you don't join in :p

They dont call me nasty naz for no reason :p

Once my wheels have come back from the bodyshop I will upload mine

Baltic blue metallic GZ TT

Halifax West Yorkshire

:thumbs: looking good if that's your car in your profile pic

Edited by supra_ufo (see edit history)

Cam I was looking at the app radio, you want an app radio 2 at the very least but a few members own them and are happy. I dont think there compatible with the iphone 5 yet (unless a recent update came out). I went for a Sony 601BT which I found for sale on ebay.

Cheers Naz, I do need it to be iPhone 5 compatible ideally, main reason why I want one is because they look ace haha. Had a Sony touchscreen in my old s14 but was really slow, dont know if the newer ones have the same issue?

Edit: BTW, reckon we should have a general Yorkshire Chat thread? The other forums for my other cars have them :p

Edited by ccssupra (see edit history)

Cheers Naz, I do need it to be iPhone 5 compatible ideally, mane reason why I want one is because they look ace haha. Had a Sony touchscreen in my old s14 but was really slow, dont know if the newer ones have the same issue?

nah mate its quick but I cant compare it with anything as its the first one ive owned, when we meet you can have a fiddle with it :sly:

The appradio 3 will work but its around £300 last time I looked.

nah mate its quick but I cant compare it with anything as its the first one ive owned, when we meet you can have a fiddle with it :sly:

The appradio 3 will work but its around £300 last time I looked.

:O

Haha yeah when I was looking it did seem like one of the more expensive ones. And then I thought I could have a decent cat back for the same price :/

Thats is mine in my profile pic.....I decided to have my wheels resprayed as the black didnt stand out at all.....

I actually walked past my own car when I parked it in town after doing some shopping and didnt even notice it.....

Anything jap and I 99% notice it wether its a evo...scooby or a skyline but not my own motor on that occasion