The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire Supra's

C12MMO

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, not really wanted to post in here until it was finished outside.

F**k off Ric

Every chance for showing off your car and making me jealous.

Really love your car, photos don't do it justice one single bit

Stunning example :)

Thanks dude, don't be jealous, wide body wins too :)

• 3 years later...

Hi Harris

Whereabouts in sunny Rotherham are you? I'm in Rotherham too but today it's not on the sunny side.

I've also had my supra about 10 years now. Took it up to Scotland in July to put some miles on.

Let me know if you want to hook up sometime.

Thanks

Kammy

I'm bringing this thread back to life.

I have owned the supra for nearly 10 years now but never registered on here lol.

Silver 94 TT 6Spd Manual in sunny Rotherham.

Pictures will follow once I have finished bringing it back to its glory

Hiya mate. Car looks well!. I am from Bramley / Wickersley Originally but I live in Laughton now. As I am sure you know Rotherham has a built in sunshine :) Where abouts are you?

Hi Harris

Whereabouts in sunny Rotherham are you? I'm in Rotherham too but today it's not on the sunny side.

I've also had my supra about 10 years now. Took it up to Scotland in July to put some miles on.

Let me know if you want to hook up sometime.

Thanks

Kammy

/QUOTE]

Quoted my own post lol. See above :/

Hiya mate. Car looks well!. I am from Bramley / Wickersley Originally but I live in Laughton now. As I am sure you know Rotherham has a built in sunshine :) Where abouts are you?
Hi Man

I'm not too far from the hospital. In broom.

We'll have to get together sometime when the weather is better.

Mine is now in hibernation for the winter.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Surprised there's not more of a community for these, i thought the forums would be more lively!

I've just (recently-ish) bought a white 6 speed turbo facelift (jap spec). It hasn't gone very far since it was imported in 2004 but that'll change under my ownership. I've started on the bodywork already, doing belts fluids and refreshing bushings at the moment..

Located in wakefield, west yorks

Yes the Community has declined over the years, maybe due to not having enough time/money or the fact we are all getting too bloody old lol.

Sounds like you have bought yourself a nice motor. I also own a white twin turbo 6 speed and live in Wakefield.

Are you doing the bodywork yourself or using a body shop?

Yes the Community has declined over the years, maybe due to not having enough time/money or the fact we are all getting too bloody old lol.

Sounds like you have bought yourself a nice motor. I also own a white twin turbo 6 speed and live in Wakefield.

Are you doing the bodywork yourself or using a body shop?

I do a bit of bodywork myself, got all the gear to do it. It was flat tippex white when i got the car, it actually machine polished up really well but will get repainted regardless at some point to sort other paint defects. It's getting a new front bumper too as the one that came with it is garbage - has 12+ layers of paint on it and is a bit drift spec.

Where abouts in wakefield are you from? This one came from Rothwell and the owner mentioned another white one that existed locally.

I do a bit of bodywork myself, got all the gear to do it. It was flat tippex white when i got the car, it actually machine polished up really well but will get repainted regardless at some point to sort other paint defects. It's getting a new front bumper too as the one that came with it is garbage - has 12+ layers of paint on it and is a bit drift spec.

Where abouts in wakefield are you from? This one came from Rothwell and the owner mentioned another white one that existed locally.

I may be the other white one ! I live in Rothwell. Did you get it from Leeds/Wakefield road ?

im looking to have mine painted also, not sure where to take it though just yet.

From Westgate end of Wakefield.

Mine is a bit of a project bodywork wise. It's hard for me to recommend somebody paint wise as the reason i took up painting was because i wasn't happy with the paintwork i'd paid for at a few different shops.

A friend of mine had some work done at Capital Autobodies in wakefield and that turned out great in fairness.

I'm building a booth at my new house (when we eventually move) so i'll crack on with it over winter i think.

I may be the other white one ! I live in Rothwell. Did you get it from Leeds/Wakefield road ?

I did indeed! Do you know the previous owner?