The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Saturday 29th March - mkiv owners club dyno day @^Austec Racing^

Big Supes

Saturday 29th March - mkiv owners club dyno day @ Austec Racing

Whether you want to flex your guns, make sure everything is running as it should or maybe you'd like to see how many horses have escaped over the years, it would be great to see a load of Supras (all models) on the rollers.

Doors open at 9am. There will be a BBQ to sway any burger lovers. ;)

Prices are as follows (per car):

1-10 cars - £40

11-20 cars - £35

21 - £30

Address: International Park, Priestley Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9NT

Cars going on the dyno:

1. tt paul

2. Pig

3. Abz

4. Ben sz-r

5. Chris Bailey (maybe)

6. Budz86

7. Soopra

8. james_cbr

9. Big Supes

10. TOMMO-RH9 (maybe)

11. Wildfiresupra

12. Lbooth

13. Nel Cardoso

Edited by Big Supes (see edit history)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great idea quick idea for venue

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/dyno.htm

1.tt paul

Sweet, that's the spirit. :) Venue looks good to me. :thumbs:

I'm sure the NA guys would be interested too. It'll be interesting to see how many horses have died over the years, etc, so I'm sure there's still an incentive.

1. tt paul

2. Big Supes

Ben likes meets to be on his doorstep :D

Too be fair the last dyno day there was a great success.

Are you on a limited mileage insurance policy Ben? :D

I honestly have no where in particular in mind, but it would be nice to round people more local to the South for something... failing that, I might be interested in making the trip over to Surrey RR if the numbers are big.

Ben likes meets to be on his doorstep :D

To be fair the last dyno day there was a great success.

Distance doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't be letting someone who I didn't know was familiar with Supra's try and extract maximum power out of my car. I know John and the boys down there know the cars. And going on the last dyno day, it was a pretty good place to hold it. Plenty of parking etc

If SRR's still open/moved premises, I'd more than happily let Charlie dyno my car.

Distance doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't be letting someone who I didn't know was familiar with Supra's try and extract maximum power out of my car. I know John and the boys down there know the cars. And going on the last dyno day, it was a pretty good place to hold it. Plenty of parking etc

Only jesting and you're right.

I have pm'd John (dude at Austec) a link to this thread so he can see it and have some input if it is viable or not.

I'm in depending on date, but probably won't run the car. Worth looking at SRR as Charlie says he may have sorted a new premises, but is not sure when it's going to open, probably not until April.

Its about time we had a dyno day, what we normally do is have a few decent cars on display and keep 2 ramps free so if theres a problem we can have a look, also a lot of guys like to get on the ramp and have a look around their cars, we normally get a BBQ going as well with burgers and hot dogs etc. How many cars are we looking at and Ill work out a nice cheap price based on numbers, we can do 4WD as well so any of your mates can come down.