Cleanfeat hosted by KeepItClean

https://m.facebook.com/events/602162833177814

Show and Shine Competition!!!

Where: Fife Airport

When: 10th August 2014

Any interest!?

INFO:

Hi Mark,

Thanks very much for you email and your interest in the show. 'cleanfest' is a new show officially sponsored by Auto Finesse. The show is being held at Fife Airport, a location which offers indoor hanger space, outdoor taxi and runway parking, room for a traders village and some club stands. Its not the biggest venue in the world, but we believe it offers the perfect layout and space for a great show.

As you have probably seen from the poster, there is a lot of other great people on board, which are working behind the scenes to try and bring a 'real' car show to Scotland. Its a multi car show & shine, and we want anything from air/ static, stance, track, drift cars ,vintage, as-long as they are cool and clean!

All cars must apply through our entry system, and will be offered the best spot that we think suits the car or club, may this be indoor, adjacent to hanger or club space. If we had to compare it to something, it was be almost players esq. Application opens on the 31st March, and will run until July, and throughout this period cars will be allocated spots.

The show will run the day of the 10th of August, entry for cars around 9am in the morning, caping off with big prize giving at around 4pm. £10 pre-paid entry for accepted cars, other cars on the day will be £10, with spectators and passengers £5.

We currently not sending out any forms or information at the moment until our online system application is up and running on the 31st March. We will add you to the list of clubs that are interested and we will make sure to send you out the info on that date.

Hope this helps. Anything I've missed fire an email back at me.

Cheers

Greg

Edited by Westy (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

As there didn't appear to be much interest for a club stand at this event we missed the cut off date for club applications.

I seen on their FB page that they still had a couple of hanger spaces for individual entries so sent in my application.

I recieved notification this morning that the 1A1 will take pride of place inside!:cool: Happy Days.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else going to this apart from me and marcAB10!?

My passes are here and I've looked at some of the cars attending...should be one of the best shows Scotland has ever hosted.

Come say hello if you decide to go.:thumbs: