The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North east, members list

safcdixon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 members and only the same half dozen turn up every week. Come on guys make more of an effort please

Theres a few on the list that no longer have supras, but also a couple out of those few that no longer have supras that turn up very often (bossco, Hodge, matsi)

Alot are in the newcastle area too which fair or unfair is where most of the meets are held,

its quite dishearting, it defintley makes you think why bother when it comes to organising stands at shows and noone wants to know, so with that Im not gonna bother after the dyno day, it will probobly be the last one, 5 outa 30 is pretty poor by anyones standards tbh

Im sure when we done the dyno day 3/4yrs ago we had 15 supras that day, scenestock last year 9/10? Wheres everyone gone?

Haven't you got a serious business conference to attend?

Aye there was hell on today when the projector broke and we couldn't get PowerPoint working on my laptop. The other north east members are missing out on so much abuse. Such a shame.

I'm trying to get up to a weekly meet once a month (can be a bit expensive driving up when I'm always running late and using the loud pedal) and then as many local events as I can even if I don't think my cars really show ready. Its nice to get out and meet some local owners

Twistybird - Bedlington............if everyone hasn't packed it in!

Haha Im still here for a short while, two more events then thats me as EO

Check out the rest of the section though mate we have some decent events coming up

Whats the spec of your supra? TT, NA etc etc

Guest twistybird
Haha Im still here for a short while, two more events then thats me as EO

Check out the rest of the section though mate we have some decent events coming up

Whats the spec of your supra? TT, NA etc etc

95 SZ-R NA manual

Currently still on Eire plates so in process of MOT/registering....then the fun can begin

Guest twistybird
Twistybird welcome! Where abouts in bedlington mate? Im from around there!

Yes I think we spotted you day after brought overs over....hubby had literally just commented he thought it was only white supra in northumberland and then you trundled past! was funny, we are in the riggs