The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Kendo's Ridox Rep

Kendo11

MINE'S time - finally fitted a rather special ECU I got from a chap in Finland. Still have another spare I need to get repaired.

Have noticed the responsiveness change immediately - throttle etc. all feel loads better. Also got a decal made up. Not big on stickers but had to get this one:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can’t quite believe it’s the same bar, great effort. Love the thread :)

Thanks again man, it's turned out lovely.

Looking very nice :thumbs: She is a real credit to you, it’s obvious you have put a lot of effort and thought into this build. Looking forward to more updates, keep them coming :)

Thanks mate. Getting there now, really turned a corner. Dyno on Sunday...!

• 2 weeks later...

Not a great deal of recent updates aside from dyno results posted here (232hp):

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?349051-NA-Power-Results

I have a few interior bits to tidy up this weekend then the majority of the spares/parts/goodies I've got will be boxed up ready for the new owner.

Will be listing the car for sale in August as I'm moving to Dubai with the wife-to-be :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yoh from what it was and what you wanted in the beginning to now. Brilliant. Like the way you came along over the years with it and ended up with this now. Well done to you man. Be sad for you to sell it but do make sure you get good money for it if you intend selling it.

Appreciate that mate. Blood, sweat & tears have poured into it but it's finally where I want it to be.

• 4 months later...

Well, that's that then.

My Supra left last night to go to it's new home, to a fairly new member on here who I'm sure will look after her.

I did the sale remotely as I'm abroad which I think is for the best as I didn't have to watch it drive away.

Being abroad since last August has had me watching the markets and waiting for the right time to sell, although it feels pretty raw at the moment realistically it's better to go to be used and loved by someone else rather than sat collecting dust for a couple of years.

I've got unfinished business as far as Supra's go so I'll be back behind the wheel of one someday. Although I like to think I'd turned this into one of the best NAs out there.

Gutted, but it's for the best.