The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD Audio

Lee P

SRD Audio

Having been involved in car audio and security for over 20 years, we have lots of experience to offer the best services available.

Over the years we have built demonstration cars for high quality and SPL competitions and been involved directly with manufacturers to improve products.

We can offer all types of products and services for anything car related.

Bespoke audio installs

Competition builds

Factory upgrades

Navigation

Audio and visual

Parking Sensors

Reverse Cameras

Bluetooth and phone Interface

Ipod and MP3 connectivity

Security systems

Alarms and immobilisers

Camera systems

Trackers

Tow Bars

Window Tinting

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries

I can vouch for Lee's fantastic audio work, he listened to exactly what I wanted & provide me a set up which was incredibly good. The music is crisp and clear and I have the right amount of bass to keep me happy. His work as usual has a huge amount of attention to detail & this clearly shows when you see his finished products. Here is a read up of the setup Lee did for me to my requirements.... outstanding:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?272910-SRD-Sub-Box-LeeP

Looking at getting my bmw fully tinted.. roughly 30% all around. How much would you do it for buddy ?

Will price these up and get back to you. :)

I can vouch for Lee's fantastic audio work, he listened to exactly what I wanted & provide me a set up which was incredibly good. The music is crisp and clear and I have the right amount of bass to keep me happy. His work as usual has a huge amount of attention to detail & this clearly shows when you see his finished products. Here is a read up of the setup Lee did for me to my requirements.... outstanding:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?272910-SRD-Sub-Box-LeeP

Thanks Abz :thumbs:

Supra rear 3 windows £140

Supra 5 windows £200

BMW 5 and 3 series £260

We can do any grade of tint required but you have to be careful with the front side windows as its illegal to go much more than stock.

We can discuss individual requirements before proceeding

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)