The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hooters 30th November 9pm

Guest Ajay

Hi all,

I'm organising another Hooters meet for the end of November. Had a few good laughs over the last few we have done. Starting to become a bit of an annual tradition. Anyone is welcome to come.

Look forward to seeing everyone again

Ajay

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd probably be 100% going to this, but there's 100% no chance as 30th Novemver is my girlfriends Birthday :(

Bring your mrs along. She will love it. There's always loads of women in there :-)

- - - Updated - - -

This thread needs pictures

What pics are you after lol?

Been the past two years and they are a great laugh :) so definitely going again !! Don't worry Adam I have some new rubber now so drifting will be kept to a minimum :eyebrows:

Haha most definitely agree it has been awesome

Was you thinking of us all meeting up somewhere for a drive down before or going out after the food?

I don't mind travelling out a bit to come back in to join in the fun

Sounds good. Will sort something a bit closer

- - - Updated - - -

I should be up for this :thumbs:

Nice one :-D

• 1 month later...
I read this thread purely due to hooters being involved, sadly I doubt I will want to drive that far and it could be valuable strip club money saved :D

True but it is worth it. Good laugh and plenty of birds for you lads to stare at lol

There's a hooters in England ? :blink:

Been one in Nottingham for years. Used to be across the road from where it is now back when I was at school (30 now) and not sure when it first opened.

Feel free to come along and check it out. If you have been to one in America it's pretty much identical apart from the currency :)