The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hooters 30th November 9pm

Guest Ajay

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When he pulled up next to you at the lights in front of a right hand bend on a cold damp road with 650 or 750hp on tap, I thought this might be fun to watch lol but you was a good boy.

Didn't really fancy it on a corner in those conditions. I had my sensible head on that night especially after seeing the police car earlier too :)

Just got back top night was great to meet you guys was a total HOOTers look forward to seeing you at events next year :thumbs:

Really good night had by all. Will look at probably organising another hooters meet for the summer next year.

If you come along again maybe stay in Nottingham for the night :)

Really good night had by all. Will look at probably organising another hooters meet for the summer next year.

If you come along again maybe stay in Nottingham for the night :)

Will be up for that again fastcar was gutted he missed this :D