The mkiv Supra Owners Club

20th anniversary Irish supra meet

Darragh

Right ideas flying about on bake book about a drive / meet involving supras,

so one of the ideas is to start early one morning maybe a Saturday or Sunday early September and do a rally cough drive up the Antrim coast and finish at Portstewart beach for a couple of pictures,

If anyone has any other ideas fire away, even if the boys from down south want in I'm sure we can sort something as Antrim coast is a hell of a drive ,

It's also open to all supras and anything supra orientated

So any ideas stick it below, it's a last minute "lets do this" so quick ideas are needed and we can all agree on a date that suits

This is probly the first time in a long time everyone's supras are actually built taxed and motd so no excuses

Names going so far are

Myself

Colin

Marty bondango

Jim

Jamesy

Edited by Darragh (see edit history)

Guest jamesythompson
Jamesy were you not on this site? Or did you just register lol

Think I used to be on it, but I'll be damned if I can remember my username. Six_Impressive_hours is too long for this forum (the length of the username - not the six hours... lol).

Guest jamesythompson
You were defo here, long time no see Jamesy! :)

Certain I was too, haven't posted in years and old age means I can't recall my username... doh :)

Fingers now crossed for good weather on the 8th!

Guest jamesythompson
i might meet up with yous in the gt4 if is ok. I know its not a supra but it is her little sister and it does have a big boot spoiler;)

GT4, awesome. Love these. Friend had a lovely white ST205 on white Compomotives. Thing looked amazing.

Booked the hotel today !

Good stuff, Clarion in Carrick?

Was at Portstewart beech today and the cars should get on and off no probs, it's £4.50 a car but there off season starts 1st September so it should be free in but other than that it's a good place to go for the pictures , if we do venture onto the sand as long as we take it easy the cars won't sink or get stuck but I can bring wood strips and a shovel just incase lol