The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Asnu Injectors

Lee P

SRD are now official Asnu distributors and stocking a range of these great injectors.

We have found these injectors give much better performance than others on the market and help eliminate black smoke and smells in the car.

Injector packages for the supra are £720 in vat up to 1100cc and come with harness adapters for easy installation.

1500cc packages come in around £1280

As they come in 50cc increments it is possible to exactly match the injector to the HP requirments of the car to give the best drivability.

Please contact us for further infomation :)

Please contact us for more info

Correct Delivery- Maximum Performance - Minimum Fuel Wastage

The ASNU seven hole orifice cap gives the ideal combination of Fuel Flow, Fuel Distribution and Fuel Atomisation. The seven holes produce smaller fuel droplets that will burn more efficiently, meaning more performance and more laps for less fuel. This is a critical factor and should be considered when comparing ASNU injectors to some other "Performance" injectors.

Achieving the designated BHP does not mean you will achieve maximum performance from the engine. ASNU Performance Injectors will allow you to maximise the power curve of the engine, give instant throttle response and maximum fuel economy, all required to win races.

Correct combustion is not about how much fuel you put in the engine, its about how efficiently you get the fuel to burn and that alone will determine the combustion performance of the engine. The option of having just ONE Injector and Fifteen Flow & Spray options to "select 'n' injector" from, gives the expert Engine Management System Programmers and suppliers the perfect answer to meet theirs and their customer needs.

With one range of injector resistance and impedance settings for all injectors, the only requirement being the mapping for the fuel flow rate and injector off-set. Simply Select you Injector requirements and plug & play.

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

Would be very interested in the whole kit Lee. As you know ive still got that Power FC at your's to be fitted, and have been wondering which injectors i should go with. What injector size would you advise on a Bpu setup? Car is Jspec btw.

What are your plans for the future with the car?

For the forseeable future it will be staying as a strong Bpu setup. I doubt very much i will be going down the single route.

In that case I would go with a set of 600cc.

Not too big and will give you some head room just incase you need a little more.

Would 600cc suit a 500-600bhp single set up Lee?

I'm BPU now, but don't really want to buy now and later discover I need bigger for when I go single.

If 600cc would suit the single needs also, then may be interested in a full set up also :)

Would 600cc suit a 500-600bhp single set up Lee?

I'm BPU now, but don't really want to buy now and later discover I need bigger for when I go single.

If 600cc would suit the single needs also, then may be interested in a full set up also :)

You can have any size in 50cc increments so for yours I would go with 700 or 750cc so your not running them to the max

Do these fit a NA Top feed Fuel Rail?

Lyndon.

Yes they will fit most top feed rails, we have adapters for different size rails also

Yes they will fit most top feed rails, we have adapters for different size rails also

So they should also fit the rails on a 1UZ too :D, I assume as they are by asnu they come with a flow and patten report?

If I was to buy 6 for my NA-T and then need 2 more when I fit the V8 could you flow match them to match the original 6?

Lyndon.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey bud, Quick question . Would the 1100cc ASNU injectors drop straight in to an Injector Clinic Top Feed Fuel Rail ?

Just thinking about a future purchase as the 2150cc i have are possibly a bit OTT for the power i want.

thanks dude.

Yes they will fit the rail fine and if you still have stock wiring the adaptors will plug straight in.

1000cc will be more than enough for you.

Keep them in stock

Hey bud, Quick question . Would the 1100cc ASNU injectors drop straight in to an Injector Clinic Top Feed Fuel Rail ?

Just thinking about a future purchase as the 2150cc i have are possibly a bit OTT for the power i want.

thanks dude.

Nice one dude.

Just out of interest , Whats the going rate for a set of 2150cc IC injectors ?

Difficaut to say really, I just sold a brand new set of ID2000 for £750. (usually £1000ish new)

I think Hodge just sold some used ones but not sure how much he got for them.

Difficaut to say really, I just sold a brand new set of ID2000 for £750. (usually £1000ish new)

I think Hodge just sold some used ones but not sure how much he got for them.

I sold them for £600 delivered. Gutted I had to let them go for that buy had no takers at all.

Do you carry the 1200cc with 11mm rail fitment in stock Lee.

• 1 month later...