The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NI Jap Show - 14 April 2013

jim

NI Jap Show is on April 14th (Sunday) in the Titanic Quarter in Belfast. It's £8 per car (and £2 per person) with proceeds going to clic sergeant. I know jakes interested in going and has contacted the organisers about a stand. Anyone interested in coming along to represent mkiv.net? Need names soon to confirm the size of the stand :)

Right folks we have been given a 10 car stand, i will be on to marty and collin tomorow, jim what about you? im in ofcourse and im sure Gaz Kingaby will be on too so get your names down, this is usually always a great show and in my opinion is at a beter location this time around

Jake

Gaz kingaby

There's a 10 car stand booked bud, hopefully we'll fill it, if there aren't enough supra's then we sometimes get the odd celica or two in. The show itself should be big enough, it's a good location too :)

What did you get from Jurgen bud?? Got any pics? :D

Guest bigtaws

Ahh right. Good stuff. Well count me in. Yeh it should be good hope there's a good turnout at it. What a location! Be nice to get all our supra's lined up in front of the titanic building for a photo. Here's a pics. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361915775.171101.jpg