Level Up, Bangor 18th November

jim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a long day bud, they always are - gets wild boring after you've done a couple of laps and seen all the cars. We're thinking of trimming it down to finish at 6 next year and thought a proper PA system with some music probably would have made it better. Interested in any comments/suggestions to make it better if anyone's got any :)

I love your car mate, really...it's sweet! I had a sticker for you but you drove out before I could get giving it to you bud.

Yea i left early because i got word it was starting to snow close to where i live so didnt want to get stuck, bit of music would be good yea, and i agree with trimming the time down lol the only thing i could suggest would be maybe other trophy classes, mainly one where the owners get to vote for there favourite car on show, would get the owners a little more involved if you no what i mean

We have toyed with that idea in the past bud, but we've been to a couple of shows that did it and it turned into a bit of a farce, ended up with people 'cheating' and making multiple votes for their own/ a mate's car, and produced some shocking winners lol. It's a good idea if it can be controlled and done right, it's just difficult to 'police'. That said, I suppose if it was kept to just the car owners at the show we could print something and hand them out at the gate when people are paying in and it could be do-able. Cheers for the input :)

Yep, we're expecting pics from another 2 photographers Jake, been a bit of a lazy week on SW lol, there were a few late nights put in to organise the show. I've been saving any supra pics that I find, I've been meaning to post them up from the laptop, I'll sort that this week bud.