The mkiv Supra Owners Club

looking for sumone who will trade there labour for.....u guessed it custard tarts!

Guest TheCustardTart

Guest TheCustardTart

Hello there am on the save atm for an n/a an am wanting to drop in a 1jz an was looking for some one from round the north east. I am willing to trade custard tarts for work and have some cash too any one interested???

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there am on the save atm for an n/a an am wanting to drop in a 1jz an was looking for some one from round the north east. I am willing to trade custard tarts for work and have some cash too any one interested???

WTF is this a joke? Everyone knows that custard should only be consumed in its standard form or with icecream.

Guest TheCustardTart
Hi. Drop the txt spk please :)

"

To be honest mate the only person with the text talk is u, as you have one more example of texting language being used than I have used.

How you like them apples! ( with custard? )!

"

To be honest mate the only person with the text talk is u, as you have one more example of texting language being used than I have used.

How you like them apples! ( with custard? )!

You've used it twice in your title, and me saying txt spk doesn't count because I'm special. How'd you like those plums?

Guest TheCustardTart

Thanx alot peter mate the serious answer a was looking for and the whole custard tart thing is because from what I've heard there is a custard tart loving monster called hodge from the northeast who could be of great help to me when I get the car.