The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheers from Sweden!

Hank_Swe

I've been the proud owner of a Supra TT V160 6 speed in mint condition for about 5 months now. The car was previously owned by Si Supra. The car was exported to Sweden in March of 2012 and im the first owner in Sweden. The car had two owners in the UK where it was registred in 1996. It has a full service history at Toyota. Im running at about 0,9 bar of boost right now. Due to a replacement of the oil pump and cam belt im putting my thoughts of going full BPU to rest for the following season.

I've owned a lot of performance cars in the past. I've had a rare Pontiac Firebird Formula Ram Air WS6, a Corvette C5 FRC. I've also owned several turbocharged Volvos. None of the cars has given me the same excitement as the Supra.

I'm employed as an certified public auditor. I play the guitar. I have a spouse, Ida.

An URL to my Supra;

http://www.garaget.org/Ramming_Air

I've been posting some threads on this forum and i have to say, everyone is very helpfull! Hope to see you next summer when im planning to take my Supra on an european tour ;)

I've been the proud owner of a Supra TT V160 6 speed in mint condition for about 5 months now. The car was previously owned by Si Supra. The car was exported to Sweden in March of 2012 and im the first owner in Sweden. The car had two owners in the UK where it was registred in 1996.

I'm employed as an certified public auditor. I play the guitar. I have a spouse, Ida.

I'm not sure 100% if that means you are a finance type auditor? but just for completeness and possible continued finance connection :), this was the first uk owner who had it from nearly brand new and had it serviced at Toyota.....it had a 'LES' number plate

http://www.minney.co.uk/contact/

I (also an accountant!) got it from a dealer who was a personal friend of Les.

I then sold it to Si Supra and he presumably to the dealer you got it from.

It was and is a good genuine car.

Happy motoring :)