The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Officially BPU

SNIPERTT

Can't believe nobody else has asked this one.....

Where do you put your shopping? ;)

Never mind that, where do you put the roof? Not much point in getting an aero then adding a huge sub, making the taking of the roof off everywhere except from your house a no go.

Also I'm not sold on a couple of things:

The blue lights.... everywhere, especially the strips in the engine bay. Not my taste, but if you like them that's all that matters.

The serrated aluminium sitting against the compressed air pipe work, this definitely needs looked at as it will cut through that pipe in no time at all.

Maybe you could cut some thin tubing length ways and cover the aluminium cut outs. :)

Never mind that, where do you put the roof? Not much point in getting an aero then adding a huge sub, making the taking of the roof off everywhere except from your house a no go.

Also I'm not sold on a couple of things:

The blue lights.... everywhere, especially the strips in the engine bay. Not my taste, but if you like them that's all that matters.

The serrated aluminium sitting against the compressed air pipe work, this definitely needs looked at as it will cut through that pipe in no time at all.

Maybe you could cut some thin tubing length ways and cover the aluminium cut outs. :)

Oh yeah! Never spotted that it was an aero. On a side note about the ally bit, K&N supply somehting similar to the rubber seals that you get on toyr doors or bootlid for their Typhoon systems that have heat shields. Or get some silicone hose and cut a line through that and sit it over the top?

Hi guys thanks for the feedback ..... In response to some of the comments ... the blue lights are just a weakness of mine I can't help myself but that's all there is gonna be I'm not putting anymore in and to be honest at night it does look nice ... As far as the boot is concerned I do intend to make a custom build so the roof can fit in the brackets over the top but for the time being if I want to take the roof off I drop the rear seat and move the sub forward and the roof goes in its normal place (I'll take a photo to show what I mean). I know exactly what you guys mean about the ally bit, i need to modify it since the new pipe work has gone in there was plenty of room before, it was a quick fix anyway I really should make a better one from scratch ! And as for where does the shopping go ... If I do ever go shopping in it there's still room in the boot but most of the time I don't know if you noticed in the pics but I've got a big ole Dodge Ram sittin on the drive I think there's more than enough room for shopping in that :nyah:

Thanks again for the replies any comments/ suggestions more than welcome hopefully I'll meet some of you guys at a meet somewhere down the line I still haven't been to one yet so that's a definite must in the near future :salute:

What rubber hose Gaz ? Don't forget I've just had a new FMIC fitted with new piping so there's no rubber there anymore and I did cut it back after those photos were taken and smoothed it all off just in case anyway but I will be taking the advice I was given and cover the edges with some sort of piping/rubber so as not to scratch the nice new shiny pipes

Cheers pal ... I can't think of what it is that makes it do that I sprayed my mates Mazda's interior recently in exactly the same way as I did mine and his is fine ?

Yeah I knew there would be a difference but WOW .... I had the work done at Whifbitz and at first only had the stage 2 done which was last week and I didn't really notice much, yeah better throttle response and she sounded nicer but no REAL performance change then a few things went well for me with work and I couldn't resist so booked in the car with Paul again this week and on Wednesday had the rest of the BPU kit fitted ........ The pull she gets on the kick down is unbelievable my traction control button is busted at the mo which is bloody annoying cos the power keeps getting cut when you take off