Drift Bears Project Zeus

drift_bear

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see you've finally thought up a suitably gay name for the build, as is the fashion round here these days! :D :D :D

You'll get bitch-slapped three ways till Sunday for that kinda talk!

Zeus, for those who spent most of their school days wiping their bogeys under their desk, had twin children. Simples.

Edited by ellis (see edit history)

So the "winter upgrades list" may of gotten a little bigger and may take longer than expected :hide: I've decided to go all out on this and make it perfect, this is my last push for building my "ultimate supra"

Supra to do list..

EXTERIOR

• Full glass/engine out respray

• New window seals all round

• Full lower carbon ridox kit

• Half carbon TRD

• Extend wheels by 1" front and 2" rear

• Paint centre of the wheels gold

• New facelift headlights

• New OEM badges

ENGINE BAY

• Smooth the existing holes

• Fit twin kit

• polished and carbon theme

• Change all silicone hoses to black

INTERIOR

• Fit gold 1/2 cage

• Front seat retrim in leather

• Fit personalised passenger air bag cover

• 2 weeks later...
I hope the supra gets dibbs on that garage over the datsun ;)

All joking aside both cars look great (although need a clean! :faint: ) Glad you have the GTR back

Haha Jake, my mums fiesta ST is in the garage, the supra and GTR are to big for it :hide: yeah they are both filthy and not like me, between the cold weather and the shifts at work just now, I don't have the time to clean them! Hopefully get it done next week in the morning at some point

So I finally got the chance to get upto the body shop and start discussing paint options and prices....they aren't taking any responsibility for the blistering and it will cost me AGAIN for a full respray! Looks like I need to find somewhere else to do it now, especially since I'm wanting a full colour change and the engine/glass will be out

Send them a solicitors letter mate. Usually lights a fire under people. I know when i had a "tradesperson" whos solution was "fcuk off" that getting a solicitor involved sorted it all out. Alternatively if you want to sack it all off i can sort you out with a good painter with a soft spot for Supras. Hes in belfast like but gets plenty of work sent from london etc

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still hunting for a new trusted painter and scratching my head on a colour choice still :bang: on the plus side i have managed to secure some new body parts to slightly change the look of the car.

• Oem skirts and spats

• Carbon BGW (will keep the stock wing, but fancy trying something different)

• New oem supra turbo badge and Toyota badge for the rear

• Polished items for under the bonnet

If all goes to plan, we should have the twins on by mid February and then hopefully get mapped by the end of the month :eyebrows: