The mkiv Supra Owners Club

S2000 Stubby Conversion Kit

supra steveo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hittying to fit my s2000 style but have hit a snag as the under side bit that holds the aerial tight in place is all one unit on my electric aerial so I can’t tighten the aerial down. Does anyone have a spare piece for the underside to help me out let me know as my car is just painted and ready to go so it’s holding me up

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi guys , things have been quiet on these for a while due to my laser cutter who did the brackets going bust and I was having a hard time finding someone fill the gap ....... but today I’ve found a someone, however since leaving the Army I don’t have so much free time on my hands and I only have weekends free as I work away so another group buy is on the cards but it may take some time

• 1 month later...
Hi guys , things have been quiet on these for a while due to my laser cutter who did the brackets going bust and I was having a hard time finding someone fill the gap ....... but today I’ve found a someone, however since leaving the Army I don’t have so much free time on my hands and I only have weekends free as I work away so another group buy is on the cards but it may take some time

Morning, glad to hear you’ve got a solution, I’m also interested in one of these once you’ve got the time/group buy ready to go fella. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Pete :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sorry guys the guy who I thought had found to do these turned out to be a bellend and it seems he knew how to use the program to set a laser cutter away to work and basically was just acting as a middle man but I e found a place at the start of the week just need to touch base with them

Sounds like a nightmare mate, glad to hear you’ve hopefully got it sorted now though. :thumbs:

Keep us posted as seems to be a fair number of us that want one of these beauties! ;)

Cheers.

Pete :)

Sorry guys the guy who I thought had found to do these turned out to be a bellend and it seems he knew how to use the program to set a laser cutter away to work and basically was just acting as a middle man but I e found a place at the start of the week just need to touch base with them

If you need someone who can laser cut and form plate I can put you in touch with someone in Andover way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.