The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hobbyist Items for Sale

Noz

Thanks for the kind words for the people that posted in my Hobbyist thread, I appreciate peoples opinions good and bad as so to improve the items I make.

Items are linked to the threads holding information and photos for each item.

Prices are for items delivered, I will only post items recorded delivery. Large items may vary. Signature will be required for ALL items as some of these item's take alot of effort to make. Prices for custom body panel items will vary and will be settled before item construction.

I wanted to make a thread to include the various custom bit's I've made or designed and had ordered so I keep a track of what I'm offering and what has been previously offered. That way I don't have to keep advertising a list of stuff that's knocking about. I will keep various threads seperate for each list of items. I'll update this as I go.

Hopefully this will also give people some ideas for their own cars and projects as to inspire creation that extends past what can be bought from ebay and google.

Feel free to use this thread to request different items, I won't keep a huge stuck of different bits.

Main items I'm waiting to hear back on is the Stainless Steel door sills. I've seen one design, it looks tasty. I wanted it formed, so having to wait for final formed dimensions and costings to come back to me. I'll post a thread as it arrives.

Body panel items:

x1 in construction Triple Gauge Pillar Pod

Triple Gauge Upper Glove box Pod with modifications

Passenger Side Pillar Grab Handle Delete

Front Bumper Splitter

Headlight Intake

Soon:** Custom Veilside Spats, lower and wider

Stainless Steel items:

x6 £15 Custom Supra Footrest / Silver Plated 316 Supra Footrest

x0 £12 Heater Knobs

x7 £12 AC Surrounds / Silver Plated 316 AC Surrounds

x0 Radiator Cooling Panel (not slam panel)

Soon** Door Sills (Various designs, Flat, Supra logo/without, formed)

Projects List to Complete

Clock Gauge Pod - nearly complete

Triple Pillar Pod - currently being made

One piece fuse box lid with custom chrome top cover including Supra logo - moulded and sprayed

Custom 60mm Upper Glove Box - requested

Pre-Facelift LED Rear Lights

I don't have access to a CNC mill, and manually that would take ages. Though they look like great products, and would be awesome if I could create those.

CNC lathe products are alot easier for me to machine. The odd custom component I have no issue with, manually making those would cost alot and people wouldn't be prepared to pay :(

I don't have access to a CNC mill, and manually that would take ages. Though they look like great products, and would be awesome if I could create those.

CNC lathe products are alot easier for me to machine. The odd custom component I have no issue with, manually making those would cost alot and people wouldn't be prepared to pay :(

No problems.. never know if you don't ask! As for people not being prepared to pay, I'm assuming you're implying that the labour costs would make them unfeasible?

No problems.. never know if you don't ask! As for people not being prepared to pay, I'm assuming you're implying that the labour costs would make them unfeasible?

yes mate. i could make up the odd set manually, as you could probably mill the lot in one go and cut them and clean them up afterwards. time would be the biggest factor.

yes I've got one. I'll grab some photos later for you. It's pretty stock, comes up nice ha a brushed steel finish. Your have to drill the holes yourself.

Rad clamps would be good, but any sort of billet design would end up being pretty much the same as the whifbitz clamps, so wouldn't be much different. something to consider though for sure.

To be fair, considering SRD plates are £20 posted, I'm just going to re-direct this post to their product, as there's no point trying to contend with a decent product that's already on the forum for a good price.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?262524-SRD-Radiator-Plate

Thanks for letting me use photos from your build Jake.

Stainless steel brushed Radiator Plate. Price, to be confirmed.

Before:

attachment.php?attachmentid=146593&stc=1&d=1329769961

attachment.php?attachmentid=147113&stc=1&d=1330455352

After being polished:

attachment.php?attachmentid=147285&stc=1&d=1330631441

After:

attachment.php?attachmentid=148147&stc=1&d=1331582700

attachment.php?attachmentid=148152&stc=1&d=1331582744