The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cleaned the 5oup!

marcAB10

pics aren't the best, it's not the equipment its the unexperienced camera owner.. :p

gave it a quick clean since the weather has been unnaturally warm these last few days.

hopefully with in the next month i'll be getting the front bumper sprayed and the holes behind the plate filled so i can run plateless.. if only for pics since the police here would pull me within a mile.

:)

-marc-

Edited by marcAB10 (see edit history)

:thumbs:

Whats next on your list to buy dude? Been ages since you did something to it?

well last year was a pretty expensive one for me.. lol

i was considering doing the entire dash retrim inc door cars, pillars, roof liner etc but i've gone off the idea for now.. then i was considering changing the front lip but i can't get what i want lol

i should start looking at getting the engine bay the way i want but it hard to get started!

so yeah, for now it's getting the front bumper and bonnet sprayed and getting the ding in it fixed. :)

well last year was a pretty expensive one for me.. lol

i was considering doing the entire dash retrim inc door cars, pillars, roof liner etc but i've gone off the idea for now.. then i was considering changing the front lip but i can't get what i want lol

i should start looking at getting the engine bay the way i want but it hard to get started!

so yeah, for now it's getting the front bumper and bonnet sprayed and getting the ding in it fixed. :)

its about god dam time. That thing has been there for like forever, :rlol:

thanks guys :)

Nice pics mate, I fell in love with this car at pod last year, its just stunning.

Am I right in thinking you have lowered it more?

erm.. maybe lol

just another 5mm lower on the rear was done bud.

That is going to look absolutely stunning with no plate.

yeah i'm really looking forward to getting that done, i wanted it last year when it was in the body shop but funds couldn't stretch that far.

yeah i'm really looking forward to getting that done, i wanted it last year when it was in the body shop but funds couldn't stretch that far.

It makes a huge difference. I ran with none when I got my OEM front on before I sold the car and I loved it. Didn't get pulled either, which was surprising since I drove everywhere like an absolute mental.

Cars looking good as always dude!

I ran plateless for a while and never had any trouble at all with the cops bud, Not even on union street on a saturday night!

really? well you were just lucky i'd say, remember i got pulled the very first time driving down union street when i was running the illegally spaced plates..