The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi im new

Guest monky_ken

Guest monky_ken

well lets keep this simple

my names ken

im 21 22 shortly and looking at getting a N/A supra.

I currently drive a Gen 7 celica and i am a member of the Celica club forum I have a rather large love of toyotas (first car was a yaris) :blink: but i stuck around and im now looking at supras im hoping to get a 5 speed jap thats in reasonable condition for something around 3k the insurance quotes i have gotten so far are in the 1.4k area being a price i can afford and im hoping to join you all in supra ownership very soon.

Guest monky_ken

thanks guys heard nothing but good things about this forum soon as i have my supra going to get membership and give sky insurance a call to see what they quote me im hopeful that its cheaper (really want to lower the car i end up with and slap a k&n in it with a aftermarket exhaust if possible reasonably soon

I think neo is selling his black NA as well for a good price and it seams one of the better bhp figured NA's on the forum from memory for around 3k. I wish I had signed up here and brought a members car as there are some great/well maintained cars that come up for sale on here often so you are in a great position as a buyer.

Guest monky_ken
Welcome mate.

Sounds like you have the Toyota bug! ;)

The Supra is the natural progression fella, you won't be disappointed! ;)

Keep us posted on your progress.

Yeh the good old Toyota badge I have been quoted 1400 by admiral my current insurers as a 21 year old with 2 years no claims but im 22 in April and 3 years no claims next month any recommendations on cheaper insurance?

Just trying to find the car that I get in to and drive and just says this is me that is not in need of loads of work ha. plans will be upgrading the brakes lowering some nice alloys perhaps rota grids carbon wrap dash maybe keep it simple until the good old twin turbo becomes an insurance option :)