Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIDEO: Supra club convoy to JAE 07

Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Brilliant video !! I had just passed my driving test Who was the guy that the tribute was for may I ask?
    95' Black TT6 UK Spec . UK spec Supra register LINK if you have a UK spec send me a pm or post on the thread

0 to Naughty in 6 Seconds Club Member SupraStar 3000's Avatar
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Rik Gardiner. He was a fellow member that very sadly passed away that year after a car accident.
    The rev-up and horn sound was a very nice tribute I thought - Big well done to whoever thought of it.
    Ed - GZ Aero TT (Jurgen sourced and modified)

I will be watching Santa's genitals closely to make sure they dont become unfuzzed - Branners Dec 6 2012
    Veering dangerously towards NWS here folks. Less gimpy masks please - Branners Dec 23 2012
    It doesnt feel right to be in nws with a flacid member - hiten55 March 30 2013
    Thats nothing! you should have seen the beast who sat on the front of mine at summer madness with no knickers on!! i had to buy a new FMIC panel as the froth from the gash had damaged the gold plating! was not happy - mitchell9006 April 23 2013
    I just have a roll holder in my room, it looks odd but saves time..... I really need a bin though. - Graham1984 June 23 2013

Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraStar 3000 View Post
    Rik Gardiner. He was a fellow member that very sadly passed away that year after a car accident.
    The rev-up and horn sound was a very nice tribute I thought - Big well done to whoever thought of it.
    Bad times, nice tribute indeed.
    95' Black TT6 UK Spec . UK spec Supra register LINK if you have a UK spec send me a pm or post on the thread

Super Admin Super Moderator Branners's Avatar
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraStar 3000 View Post
    - Big well done to whoever thought of it.
    It was me. People wanted to do a one minute silence which is not how I would want to be remembered, so i suggested 1 minute of noise as a tribute. Much more fitting and I would hope the same is done for me if I meet an untimely end.
    1995 j-spec auto - SOLD SEPT04
    Lardy fast UK spec TT Emigrated to Sweden to live with Johan Apr08
    1998 RSP VVTi Tiptronic - and so it starts again
    www.mkivsupra.net

Take a look outside and you'll soon realise you're better off in JB's Supra world - SupraStar 3000 24-8-07

I never lurk. I just saunter in a furtive way Lbm on his inaugral use of moderator powers

Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Excellent idea sir.
    Yet another example of why you're the boss.

Seriously though. Well done JB. A lovely gesture
    btw, Any chance this can go into the club video section.

I will be watching Santa's genitals closely to make sure they dont become unfuzzed - Branners Dec 6 2012
    Veering dangerously towards NWS here folks. Less gimpy masks please - Branners Dec 23 2012
    Thats nothing! you should have seen the beast who sat on the front of mine at summer madness with no knickers on!! i had to buy a new FMIC panel as the froth from the gash had damaged the gold plating! was not happy - mitchell9006 April 23 2013
    I just have a roll holder in my room, it looks odd but saves time..... I really need a bin though. - Graham1984 June 23 2013

Super Admin Super Moderator Branners's Avatar
    Feedback
    11 (100%)
    it's dare...
    1995 j-spec auto - SOLD SEPT04
    Lardy fast UK spec TT Emigrated to Sweden to live with Johan Apr08
    1998 RSP VVTi Tiptronic - and so it starts again
    www.mkivsupra.net

Take a look outside and you'll soon realise you're better off in JB's Supra world - SupraStar 3000 24-8-07

I never lurk. I just saunter in a furtive way Lbm on his inaugral use of moderator powers

Feedback
    16 (100%)
    excellent mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12