The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage Clear Out!

crispy

Hi All, having a clear out so I can get the car back in the garage. I haven't sold much on here before so unsure on pricing items, so if you are interested in any of the below please PM me with offers and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I do have more photos of each item if you require them. If any of the seats or seat rails have not sold by the weekend, I will be putting them on eBay.

Collection on everything would be preferred but if you want it posted this is an additional cost. I am based in the Bristol area and sometimes in the Torquay area of Devon.

More Items to follow.

Instrument cluster lense some scratches to surface.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144243[/ATTACH]

2 grey material sunvisors in good condition

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144246[/ATTACH]

Front door speaker pods, both were working when taken out of the car but both speaker surrounds are quite perrished.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144248[/ATTACH]

Digital Clock

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144249[/ATTACH]

2 Recaro seats with Nissan Skyline R32 seat rails £450, or will be willing to split the rails from the seats, Seats £350 and the rails £100

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144252[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]144254[/ATTACH]

Front Wheel arch linings

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144256[/ATTACH]

Rear window trim surrounds

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144253[/ATTACH]

Bride Drivers side seat rail to fit JZA80. £120 inc postage

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144245[/ATTACH]

2 Leather Front Seats, with seat rails. One of the drivers electric motors in the seat rail appears to be broken, I'm 5'10'' but it doesn't affect my driving position £200 collection preferred, delivery extra cost. (pervisionally sold)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144544[/ATTACH]

Custom stainless steel exhaust (made by Infinity Exhausts) 2 1/4 inch bore, with a 4'' exit. For a 3 litre NA Supra, 1st cat back. £100 collection only or ask me for delivery cost if required.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144542[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144543[/ATTACH]

UK spec front calipers only 2yrs old, done less than 8000 miles. No pads or discs, but come with Supra goodrich braided lines. £275 ONO. Collection only or ask me for delivery cost if required.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144546[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]144547[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]144545[/ATTACH]

Used Apexi Air Filter with Hard pipe.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144688[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]144689[/ATTACH]

More Items

Custom made, 2 1/4 inch stainless steel exhaust. First cat back for an NA Supra. (made by Infinity Exhausts)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144264[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144265[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144266[/ATTACH]

2 black leather seats with seat rails (drivers electric) no rips usual wear on bolsters and few cracks in leather.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144259[/ATTACH]

i was looking for £200 for the front leathers if required i also have the rears for an additional smal fee !?

i had sold them but im an honest guy and upon checking them over before removal found out one of the electric motors in the drivers seat has broken. iv never noticed it im 5 ft 9" but if you put the seat back another 2-3" from my driving position its starts to crab sideways so im assuming something may have ceased!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.