Jamesy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lee. My plastic undertray came loose.

Will your aluminum one fit with my TS front and actual screamer pipe routing (you know my car ;) )??

Yes Luc will fit fine :-)

Any plans for an aluminium bumper undertray?

We have looked at it. Will probably have to be 3 peice as doing it in one is tricky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Lee, would you be able to fit one of these to my car? Not sure whether the TRD kit and screamer pipes will make a difference or not? Would look really nice once the underside has been finished in white by Baldy :)

Yes no problem will fit fine :)

Hoping to order one of these in the next month or two as I have the saggy factory undertray still.

I know that I need to dril out and tap several of my old bolts that have previously been snapped off.

Do these come with the bolts? Just seen that they do. Even better!!!

Yep comes with new fixings, very comon for the original ones to snap off.

• 2 weeks later...
Lee, would you be able to fit one of these to my car? Not sure whether the TRD kit and screamer pipes will make a difference or not? Would look really nice once the underside has been finished in white by Baldy :)

Just on the TRD front Bumper, I mocked it up the weekend and looks like it may need to be modified to fit

Will try take a look again this weekend, I may need to remove the bumper but it was catching; will be a PITA if you have the oil filter in the stock location, everytime you do an oil change you will need to remove the front bumper

I may need to either cut or maybe try reshape the Aluminium

Thanks for the heads up Jellybean :thumbs: Lee will be fitting my under tray while the car is at SRD, so I'm sure he'll modify it accordingly where it needs it in order to fit.

It'll be Lee doing all the oil changes on mine, so I'm sure he'll mod it to prevent him having to remove the front bumper every time I need an oil change :D

TRD Bumper install

So had a go at fitting the tray last night , it will not need to be modded but the front bumper will have to come off; where it bolts to up under the oil pump area , there are no threads on the holes to thread the nut through so I will need to use a nut to fasten it , even if the holes where threaded , it is too tight to get your hands in there. to even use a self taping screw or cable tie

With the TRD bumper , if you have the oil filter in the OEM location off the side of the block, you will need to remove it come oil change time

I did put some rice in there so hopefully during the nite some Asian person will come along and fix it for me :)

:yeahthat: alot neater and fits perfect.

Well happy with mine, now just want the stock undertray that goes from the front bumper to the cross member to finish it of.

I was thinking that I remember lee saying he may make up a 3 piece unit....

Hurry up and mock one up for us Lee ;)

• 1 year later...