The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NEW SRD Billet Camshafts

Lee P

We are now offering the ultimate camshafts. These hollow billet cams are very light and very strong. A must for thoses wanting the ultimate engine setup.

Other advantages of these are that they are made from scratch so we are not bound by the restriction of the normal castings.

This means we can make some very impressive profiles making use of solid buckets and uprated heads.

We will have some very special profiles coming soon.

These will also be available for the VVTI in the near future.

Price will be £799 + vat

Toyota Supra 1.JPG

Toyota Supra 2.JPG

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

Anything for us poor VVTi cousins?

Yes we will be doing these for the VVTI but I need a VVTI head with stock cams and pulley so we can get all the measurements etc.

If anyone has one laying around we can borrow or purchase that would be great. :)

Sorry if it's obvious, Lee... but is that £800 for the pair, or for each (and I'm sure price will be slightly dependent on cam profile as well)?

Yes, that is for a pair. Special one off profiles will be more but I will have a large range of profiles to choose from at the standard price. :)

Yes, that is for a pair. Special one off profiles will be more but I will have a large range of profiles to choose from at the standard price. :)

That is very competitive! Looking forward to what you come up with - especially with VVTi intake cams :D