The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD Twin 14" Fan Kit

Jamesy

The fans dont really have a shroud, just the casing to stop you cutting your fingers off. :)

They attach with either ties through the radiator or brackets, which ever takes your fancy.

Do the fans come apart from the shroud there in? I have a idea!

also how do they fit to the radiator, cant really see in them pics.

The fans dont really have a shroud, just the casing to stop you cutting your fingers off. :)

They attach with either ties through the radiator or brackets, which ever takes your fancy.

yeah the casing is what i mean Lee. can the casing be sent to me? or is it all attached with fans ect?

Ill fix it how ever you recommend dude, ties through the rad sounds cool.

They are all one, never tried taking one apart. Whats the idea mate, might be able to help you better if I know what your up to. :)

yeah the casing is what i mean Lee. can the casing be sent to me? or is it all attached with fans ect?

Ill fix it how ever you recommend dude, ties through the rad sounds cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

All I can say about this Fans are Wow.... Best thing I have purchased in quite some time. Made a huge difference in appearance, also gave ample space in the front of the engine as well.

As far as function, the directions are straight forward and the ability to set temperature perimeters with the additional stand alone fan controller is awesome. Not to mention the amount of bits that come with it to configure your twin fan kit to accommodate any style of Aftermarket Radiator, Which is huge for my personal install as I have ARC radiator which is not so common for shroud configurations.

I can't say enough about the parts you offer Lee. Cheers Mate. So many parts left to buy.