The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD Twin 14" Fan Kit

Jamesy

We now have stock of the popular SRD Twin Fan kit.

We have tried many electric fans and these are the only ones that move enough air to cool the car properly. These are twin 14" fans and can run off the ecuor a thermostat controller at extra cost.

This kit is running on some of the highest hp cars on the forum, including Lee's and Jamie's, with great results :)

£379.99 + delivery

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

Aaaawww come on Lee! Why are you doing this? It's not like i've just installed your rad. :D

New thing on the list, it just won't get shorter ^^

How much is the thermostat Controller extra?

p.s. Do you have some kind of badges or stickers i could put on my car? ^^

I dont think they are a good idea myself with this setup as they just block flow when the fans are not on.

Hadn't really thought about that, to be honest.

As I'm not really that au fait with ducting/fluid dynamics, what do the circuit racers do in this situation? Ensure ducting *to* the radiator only, or ducting + shroud?

Edited by sdistc
I type good England. (see edit history)

I cant see there being a better setup than this, the fans are huge and cover most the rad, when not in use there is still good air flow, i dont mess about in my car and never once have i had an issue with cooling., ducting will help and worth doing imo.

I agree - I have a very similar setup (without shrouding either, if I recall correctly) and it coped very well with the Australian summer. And it doesn't get that hot over here during street driving - but in saying that, mine is untested in track conditions, which obviously induce much more heat stress.

• 2 weeks later...