• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Tyson said:
On 10/11/2021 at 4:37 PM, bill999 said:

Unfortunately, the R53 GTR in Bangkok that featured so much in this thread burned to a crisp yesterday. 

Do you know the owner, tried contacting them about their Supra but no joy.

Well I know who he is and where he is located because I live not far from him but I do not know him personally.   Have you tried his Facebook page,  https://www.facebook.com/rattachai.thammarat  ?

He used to post very frequently and then a few members started asking him personal questions and suggesting that they'd like to come to Bangkok to meet him and look at his cars!  Not long after that he ceased posting.

On 10/13/2021 at 5:34 AM, bill999 said:

Well I know who he is and where he is located because I live not far from him but I do not know him personally.   Have you tried his Facebook page,  https://www.facebook.com/rattachai.thammarat  ?

He used to post very frequently and then a few members started asking him personal questions and suggesting that they'd like to come to Bangkok to meet him and look at his cars!  Not long after that he ceased posting.

Thanks for that, I have reached out to them and hopefully they will respond 🙂