The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I know TT supra prices a dropping but this is getting ridiculous!

ripped_fear

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure I would still love it and the price difference is appealing but im the long term i intend to push big power so a 6 speed is a must really. plus i love changing gear my self.

Ooo, what kind of "big power"? Do tell! :eyebrows:

I think BPU will be enough for me, then if I have some money spare in (distant) future I may buy a J-spec and single it then keep the UK spec as a nice clean example :)

Autos are boring :p

Ooo, what kind of "big power"? Do tell! :eyebrows:

I think BPU will be enough for me, then if I have some money spare in (distant) future I may buy a J-spec and single it then keep the UK spec as a nice clean example :)

Autos are boring :p

"Autos are boring" every one take cover! waiting for the auto boys to roll up now :p

big power well plans are

Get a TT

BPU next year

Suspension, brakes, cage ready year after

then I will be 25 so insurance will not be as bad so single time then. looking to have a supra that can put about 700bhp done but this will be a LONG way away

Myself and ripped_fear are hoping to go single in the long term and rock the island.

I'd probably be maxing out at 700bhp/700lbs. I'd be happy with 600bhp. Although only time tells. I might want more power at the time.

My priority would be to build a Supra properly. Everything done, with no shortcuts and no easy work. I want the perfect setup rather than just considering power gains. The entire car will be be under consideration.

"Autos are boring" every one take cover! waiting for the auto boys to roll up now :p

big power well plans are

Get a TT

BPU next year

Suspension, brakes, cage ready year after

then I will be 25 so insurance will not be as bad so single time then. looking to have a supra that can put about 700bhp done but this will be a LONG way away

The "auto crew" don't like them to be put down do they? :p

700bhp?! You'll be able to get from one side of the island to the other in about 5 minutes :p

If I won the lottery, I'd do what JamieP has done/is doing, building the car to the highest spec and just changing little bits to see what happens and see what you get from them.

Myself and ripped_fear are hoping to go single in the long term and rock the island.

I'd probably be maxing out at 700bhp/700lbs. I'd be happy with 600bhp. Although only time tells. I might want more power at the time.

My priority would be to build a Supra properly. Everything done, with no shortcuts and no easy work. I want the perfect setup rather than just considering power gains. The entire car will be be under consideration.

rock the island we shall! well we are above alot of the cars now but thats not to hard as most of the cars over our way are saxos made to look like space ships.

but as soon as we both get blown by twins that is where the fun shall start. :p

The "auto crew" don't like them to be put down do they? :p

700bhp?! You'll be able to get from one side of the island to the other in about 5 minutes :p

If I won the lottery, I'd do what JamieP has done/is doing, building the car to the highest spec and just changing little bits to see what happens and see what you get from them.

in an ideal world i think we would all do the same. and i would love to do so but in reality i know it is going to be a while yet and i am perfectly happy to wait as hopping into high powered car such as his would probably end in tears. i value my life and this is the reason why i want to do things in stages. :)