• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

New boot foam for both sides arrived.

New jack and handel

suspension turret plates

and battery box.

pictures of the battery box as requested.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=195014&stc=1&d=1418400744

Could you measure the battery box,and pop details up mate. Scuttle panel looks alright. I need to pull my finger out & get spraying.

With Christmas gone, I collected the scuttle panel. Really like it be interesting to see what it looks like in the bay.

Also the battery box, (which I forgot to measure, sorry mate) has gone off with the suspension turret plates and the OEM pulleys to be painted.

gone for black box, silver plates, and Darker Red metallic pulleys.

Sorry that its dusty and dirty.

attachment.php?attachmentid=195603&stc=1&d=1419959853

DSC_0160.jpg

While my interior parts are being delivered I have been ordering some small odds and sods.

One being this, as I had to get rid of my TRD and HKS rad caps as they hold to much pressure in the system for an NA I m,managed to find the nice TRD sticker to go on the OEM one :) Actually cost more than a TRD cap. lol

attachment.php?attachmentid=195800&stc=1&d=1420654389

DSC_0208.JPG

Yep they are the ones from top gaiters, I have there gear stick and handbrake gaiters already fitted. Quality was great and fitted well.

Thought I'd take a risk on these as for the price it was worth a shot. Again leather quality is looking good, but fitment I'm yet to see.

Had a play with them last night, and would say the arm rests should be good But the centre I'm not sure. Looks like the stitching may not be able to be fitted how I wanted it. Will see though and update with the results soon.

Yep they are the ones from top gaiters, I have there gear stick and handbrake gaiters already fitted. Quality was great and fitted well.

Thought I'd take a risk on these as for the price it was worth a shot. Again leather quality is looking good, but fitment I'm yet to see.

Had a play with them last night, and would say the arm rests should be good But the centre I'm not sure. Looks like the stitching may not be able to be fitted how I wanted it. Will see though and update with the results soon.

I've got arm rest covers, handbrake cover, gear shift gaitor, and centre console cover, all from TopGaitors, and fitment and quality is bang on. All can be seen in my project thread in my sig. There's also a thread about them somewhere.

The centre console cover ideally needs the old cover removed for a good fit. I stapled mine over the existing cover, and it's VERY tight. I always planned on another change though.

I've got arm rest covers, handbrake cover, gear shift gaitor, and centre console cover, all from TopGaitors, and fitment and quality is bang on. All can be seen in my project thread in my sig. There's also a thread about them somewhere.

The centre console cover ideally needs the old cover removed for a good fit. I stapled mine over the existing cover, and it's VERY tight. I always planned on another change though.

Thanks mate

I have removed the covers off all the OEM parts in prep.

I got topgaiters to make me stuff for my starlet. His work is great. Asked him if he could change the colour of the stitching to pink and was posted out two days later. Fitted perfect.

good to hear :thumbs:

How do they fix to the car? Hot glue?

Yeah I have stripped the OEM cheap leatherette junk off, and left the spongy layer on. Now im using special high temp trim adhesive I bought online to fix them on. Same as the OEM ones are fitted. Should be fun.