The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single turbo to fit a T4 flange.

little num

Hi guys ive decided to go single and only want to run 500 max so dont really need a massive turbo.

My bro has said look for a Garrett T35 or PHR T61 or somthing around that size, so if you have a mint condition turbo with a Cold side 4" inlet - 2.5" boost outlet and hot side 3" vband then pm me what you have, pics also would be nice and if the turbo may come with extra's like oil feeds and inlet pipes.

Cheers James.

Ebay have loads of them Precision Billet 6262 and they are around £650 plus import duties, but they do look real nice, what sort of spec would people advise on as i dont really understand the AR.67 and things like that.

Ive been reading as much as i can but still abit thick lol.

just out of interest is there not a company in the UK who do a good turbo like the Precision Billet 6262 for around £600 as unfortunatly thats almost my budget, if there is a real nice turbo for £700 then i could stratch to it but i have to purchase the manifolds and oil pipes also.

Total budget is a measley £1500 but i only want a MAX of 450hp so i dont need to change the ECU just the injectors and then maybe go piggy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.