The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J-Spec Engine Harness Connector Details

Andy Blyth

Things are beginning to look totally different. I am working on a COMPLETE wiring description for the VVTi 6sp and Tiptronics Supras. I aim to describe EVERY single plug both on the engine wiring and all the interior wiring. So this is just a preview how things might look.

Plugs for Tiptronic are in orange (poo) color. I've separated everything to male-female plugs and added them one next to the other for easier comparison.

Tell me guys what do you think. And what do you want me to change.

Note: All of the VVTi Tiptronic wires are present in the VVTi Manual Dashboard Wiring!

Orange Footwell Connector.jpg

I have added you on Skype Chris. I can try to send you the file there, as I haven't uploaded it anywhere yet. And thank you for the kind words, but I am doing it just because I know how difficult was to me without all those wiring diagrams and pinouts, so others don't have to walk the same tornly path as me! I will be glad if these can help even a single person :)

Hmm this forum says you do have "newbury_house" hehe, OK then... Give me your mail (or should I use [email protected] ? ), I will try to send it somehow.

Or if some mods can change the settings, so I can upload bigger files, it would be best. For now PDF and ZIP files are only available up to 2MB...

Edited by EMPEROR (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...