The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SRD Stage 1, 2 and 3 Camshafts

Lee P

Our latest range of 2JZ camshafts now made from billet for the ultimate quality.

Jamesy and Ricky49 have stage 2 in there cars. They have both made over 700hp on T67 turbos and the torque holds really well all the way to red line.

Jamiep is running the stage 3 280 cams with great results, 1298hp at 2.2bar and again holding torque well to the 8200rpm limit.

Stage 1: 264 9.5mm lift

Will run with stock springs but may need a reshim

Stage 2: 269 9.6mm lift

Will need a spring upgrade and may need a reshim

Stage 3: 280 10.2mm lift

Will need a spring upgrade and may need a reshim. Would advise shimless buckets and Head modification would also be good with these cams to make the most of them.

The price is £1044 + del

Cheers

Lee

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lee - has anyone tried your stage 1 cams yet or better still, do you have any comparative dyno plots against the stockers?

I am considering going for a set of mild cams but to be honest I'm only thinking about it at this stage as I'd something that has benefits inside the stock rev limit and doesn't dump a load of grunt below 4000rpm compared to the stock cams.

Hi Lee - has anyone tried your stage 1 cams yet or better still, do you have any comparative dyno plots against the stockers?

I am considering going for a set of mild cams but to be honest I'm only thinking about it at this stage as I'd something that has benefits inside the stock rev limit and doesn't dump a load of grunt below 4000rpm compared to the stock cams.

I had the stage 1 in my car sometime ago, they are basically very similar to the HKS 264 but slightly improved. You should see very little low down loses but gain at the top end. :)