The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Michaels Supra Project TAKE 2 *** PIC HEAVY ***

mplavery

Hi all

I thought i would do another thread for my car as i wanted fresh start due to all the problems i had with the other body shop, To cut a long story short for the people that don't know, the body shop mucked me around loads and had my car for a year and only fitted and blended the trail rear bumper and that was it!.

I decided to take my car to Xquisite who are based in Croydon who do some great custom work, Really friendly people too !

What im having done to the car

DO-LUCK Front bumper

TRAIL Rear bumper smoothed

BLITZ Side Skirts smoothed

TRD Spoiler with Carbon blade

GANADOR Door Mirrors

New FMIC

Custom Bonnet Vents

Tininted Windows

Aerial removed and smoothed

Internal aerial fitted to windscreen

Rear wiper and jet removed and smoothed

Arhces rolled

Wheels spaced out

Dash sprayed

APR Carbon fibre radiator cooling plate

Carbon Fuse box cover and other engine bling

Paint Liquid Yellow

I have LOADS of photos but i will trim them down and do them in order

Enjoy

Before the body shop

New Intercooler on

New Vents in the bonnet

Side Skirts going on

Front bumper modded for intercooler pipes

Edited by mplavery
Car has been painted now (see edit history)

Looking good. Did you pay that garage for any work done? How come you left them with it for a year??

As above though, the seats look like they will take a lot of work to get looking good. You should have taken them out really before doing such extensive prep work.

Looking good. Did you pay that garage for any work done? How come you left them with it for a year??

As above though, the seats look like they will take a lot of work to get looking good. You should have taken them out really before doing such extensive prep work.

long story mate, It was someone i know who was doing the work and just really let me down..Its getting sorted now which is the main thing

Being a yellow will it need to have quite a few coats of basecoat as yellow is pretty transparent?

Liquid Yellow is double the labour then a normal standerd paint...These guys really know what there talking about. Xquisite are not some accident repair shop, they only really do custom work..And beleive me, im paying the price for this work !!!

The cars in there work shop was like a car show but i was not allowed to take photos for you guys due to a few of them were going to be featured in magazines

Check them out

http://www.xquisiteautomotive.co.uk/

looks like a nice body kit,........ but i am not so sure on the colour will have to see what it looks like when its done i guess

Cheers mate

I love the kit too

The colour was so so hard to choose,I went round loads of dealers looking at there new colours and then one day this Renault went past me in the Gorgeous Liquid pearl yellow and that was it. It seems that no matter what light this colour is in it just looks gorgoeus. I was going to do a blue or orange but then i thought, not many yellows so lets go for that lol

Im still not 100% sure if this colour will work, It works in my head but we will see lol

Edited by mplavery (see edit history)

Liquid Yellow is double the labour then a normal standerd paint...These guys really know what there talking about. Xquisite are not some accident repair shop, they only really do custom work..And beleive me, im paying the price for this work !!!

The cars in there work shop was like a car show but i was not allowed to take photos for you guys due to a few of them were going to be featured in magazines

Check them out

http://www.xquisiteautomotive.co.uk/

It looks as if it will turn out very nice indeed. I like the colour and looking forward to see the end result.

Finally looking great would be nice to see that in flesh, get an apr splitter for your do luck will help protect from bumps and chips

Hi mate

Yes fanally getting there mate, yea you def have to pop over or i will come to you as i wanna have a look at your surpa too and maybe take some pics of yours as you seem useless at taken pics of your car lol

mmm i have not seen this splitter, going to have to find some pics with it on

Hi mate

Yes fanally getting there mate, yea you def have to pop over or i will come to you as i wanna have a look at your surpa too and maybe take some pics of yours as you seem useless at taken pics of your car lol

mmm i have not seen this splitter, going to have to find some pics with it on

Yea defo just let me know when I can't wait to see it. Here's a pic the 4th you can see it, worth the buy it's taken so much damage and my bumper is still mint

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=199036&highlight=moon+exterior