The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Next Meet

Jellybean

Whats the general consenus ,

Where would you like the next Meet?

Would you like a day event or a Night out too & hotel?

Japfest was metioned in september, nothing is posted yet by Mondello but Last I heard it was here with the next pro drift event. September 4/5

To be fair, a meet in the South near Cork or Kerry Area is next but might be better to push the date out a bit to end of Sept or early october for bank balances to recover.

Please any Idea's welcome, maybe a spot of Go-Karting!!! :innocent:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look forward to the next meet and fingers crossed can make this one.

Think as for a night out hotel etc....may put people off due to being costly. It's hard enough just to get two supra's to meet up the north lol

Think just a meet with a bit of a cruise to somewhere and chippy then home. Mondello sounds good to me, not to far out and a nice wee run down.

j

I think Jamie is right as regards expense people are suffering at the moment with money so might be best to just do a one day meet at an event. Japfest if ye want maybe. Thats at Mondello so if people want I can get onto Mondello.

Before going ahead with it. Mondello will expect payment of £20 per person for each car. OWNERS CLUBS have to pay. Independent sites for some reason don't and normally get a 6 car allowance for Japfest.

I think Jamie is right as regards expense people are suffering at the moment with money so might be best to just do a one day meet at an event. Japfest if ye want maybe. Thats at Mondello so if people want I can get onto Mondello.

Before going ahead with it. Mondello will expect payment of £20 per person for each car. OWNERS CLUBS have to pay. Independent sites for some reason don't and normally get a 6 car allowance for Japfest.

When's japfest Mark? I can book a stand through sho'werks and possibly/probably bangorcruise too if needed and if it meant saving on the fees.

I'll fire her an email later then, and just try to get as many spaces as possible. If it comes to it and I can only book for 6 for each site then we can always book an owners club one too if needed and we can split the entry between all of us.

Btw, Cool Nights is supposedly happening again this year, an owners club stand at that would be good.

I know :) To be fair Bangorcruise always puts on a cracking stand, shame it has to be at Cool Nights. I honestly have absoloutely no time for Ray.

He came out and castigated the independent forum I'm on last year and made a hasty apology when he knew he made a mess of things. A leech is all he is at best imo. I'll not attend any show he has anything to do with, but feel free to organise away here Jim what you feel might work mate :)