The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Go Compare adverts

Stonkin

Is it just me or does anyone else get a shooting pain run through their head and spine whilst your ear drums slowly explode and teeth are clenched together so much they feel like they will snap whenever i hear that blokes stupid voice and tiresome, 'catchy' songs!!??

I hate them so much, they drive me mad, and i now have the stereo in my van about 2 inches further in than it should be after losing it with the dash the other day! Poor dash, poor van, stupid Go Compare and stupid adverts.

rant over, i feel much better now :) (until the next flippin one comes on)

• 4 weeks later...

Go f u k yourself.com this Advert is really starting to pi ss me off, so much so i wana grab the nearest person and give them a good hiding to let my frustration out.

And because its so annoying i turn it off as it comes on Tv and havnt even gone on there website to look at it. I Just want to nail the guys face to a piece of wood, what a F a n n y he is!!!!!! :woot:

I was only saying to the wife last night how much this advert is getting on my nerves. The big fat singing idiot does my nut in. I too have resorted to pressing mute on the TV when it appears.

The other thing I do is fast forward the adverts as I predominantly record programmes on Sky+ :D