The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Posts Regarding Trade Cars

mawby

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In light of another threat of legal action today, I hereby remind you all....

Following a complaint from Trade Cars (bargaincarsdirect.co.uk), and in light of threatened legal action against the club, I am hereby requesting that no posts or threads are made on this forum regarding Trade Cars that could be perceived as libellous, inflammatory, or potentially reputation damaging, unless you have documented evidence to back up your claims. As always, opinions are allowed as long as they are clearly identified as being in your opinion, as are truthful, first-party experiences, but hearsay will be removed - although I would ask that you report any adverts on Piston Heads, Auto Trader etc. that you feel are inaccurate rather than discussing them on the forum.

Regards,

mawby

I think we should all stop discussing Bargain Cars Direct, Trade Cars, or Boyz Toyz.... based in High Wycombe on the forum here.

Nothing to stop us posting in other forums about Bargain Cars Direct, Trade Cars, or Boyz Toyz.... based in High Wycombe having threatened legal action against the owners' club, though........

aaaand were done folks.

Will be doing a tidy up on the thread but I think the discussions need to stop now. There will be enough left in here to highlight why we do not allow discussions about Trade Cars or whatever they wish to call themselves now.

The beady eye of doom is also swinging towards supracars for making themselves a bit too obvious in this thread.