The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oulton Park Track day 7th April

rob wild

Right then, after the 2010 suggestion thread I though it might be good to start organizing a few things for next year ;)

Just seeing if there is any interest for a track day at Oulton Park?

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/book/bookEventDetails.aspx?event=4005

Its an open pit lane which is good! but there is noise restrictions of 105db

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Its £199 Per car and Driver. However additional drivers / passengers can be added for a a £1 :) So you can share the cost etc.

When Wednesday 07 April 2010

Venue Oulton Park

Circuit Full circuit

Day Format Open Pitlane

Type Car Track Day

Noise Limit 105 dB

Price £199.00 per vehicle & main driver

Additional Drivers £1.00 each

Passengers £1.00 each

Instruction Available

Just a word of advice on this one as I did Cadwell park with the same company, They charge for passengers and additonal drivers on the website but they are actually free. I signed up 4 passengers on the day and did not get charged a thing.

The mid week thing is an issue for me though as it will be our busiest time of year!!

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

christ :blink: that happened rather quickly! and to think i thought it was running ok

Yeah, I'm sure some people would just put up with it but I like things to be right. Just getting bored of spending money on stupid repair things!!! I might as well dig a big hole in the back garden and poor money into it!!!

Might be up for this, although I run a screamer pipe and it is rather loud on full chat. How can I find out the noise level of my car?

If you know someone with an iPhone there is a decibel app and is very cheep, do a drive by at a good pelt and get them to measure the db's from your screamer pipe. Just a thought.

Scotty

If you know someone with an iPhone there is a decibel app and is very cheep, do a drive by at a good pelt and get them to measure the db's from your screamer pipe. Just a thought.

Scotty

Yeah the ihpone App is quite accurate actually even at doing a static noise test at 4k

• 4 weeks later...