The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Racing Developments (SRD)

Lee P

Hi all, hoping to offer something different.

I have been working with cars for over 12 years, starting with car audio and electrics and over the last six years mechanics.

I have a full time job running a car audio shop, but in my spare time love working on supras.

You may know a few cars I have worked on, like Jamiep’s, supradibbs and I look after Chingy’s Do Luck car.

I hope I can offer a more personal service as I do all the work myself.

I am lucky enough to have a workshop at home giving me the freedom to work anytime. This also helps with security as I am never too far away.

I like to take on big projects like single conversions etc, but can offer anything from servicing to full engine rebuilds.

As I have said this is part time so I can’t take on huge amounts of work. What I want to offer is an unrushed, quality service going that extra mile and treating every car as if it were my own.

I have learnt a lot over the last 6 years building my own car from completely stock to what it is now, I hope I can help you transform you supra into your dream car. :)

Thanks guys. :thumbs:

Edited by Lee P (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

SRD car on the dyno at TDI

Was a great result :)

Big thanks to Ryan for working his magic.

825.3hp at 7680

627.4lb-ft at 5580

Sam at TDI said that it equated to over 1000hp at the fly but that was going by his experience as there is know way of knowing exactly. All flywheel figures are a guess that the computer gives you.

If we work with 15% its just shy of 970hp which is amazing and more than I had hoped for.

Here are the details:

So how does it drive on the road?

Well, amazing. Although it feels like the torque is trying to flip the car over in third gear the car is well planted and grips very well.

The only issues I had on the way home was the damp roads, in the dry its perfect. It feels like your being catapulted forward but its all very smooth and linear and very controllable

I love it. :D

• 1 month later...

Hi Lee,

Been recommended to you by lots of people now, and I'll be needing a bit of work doing soon on the car, along the lines of servicing, UK front brakes, exhaust, possibly BPU.

I was wondering whereabouts SRD is located? I'm trying to find the nearest garage to me with a good reputation.

Thanks mate, and outstanding work on the cars, Congrats.

• 2 months later...
Hi Lee

seen SRD on the list of authorised dealers on the HKS website and Nathan said to give you a shout , i need a gasket for an HKS super drager its the square 4 bolt 85mm gasket and part number is 3401-SA008, PM me

cheers

steve

Pm'd :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...