The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Racing Developments (SRD)

Lee P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Just wanted to say what a first rate company SRD is and I haven't even taken my car there! I phoned Lee to ask about booking it in for a few things sorting out I don't have time for and he was so helpful it was amazing. Even telling me what to look at to sort the gremlins. I just wanted to say thanks Lee for the help and I will certainly be bringing the car down to SRD at some point in the near future! Customer service at it's best!

Cheers Andy

Edited by and1c (see edit history)

Just wanted to say what a first rate company SRD is and I haven't even taken my car there! I phoned Lee to ask about booking it in for a few things sorting out I don't have time for and he was so helpful it was amazing. Even telling me what to look at to sort the gremlins. I just wanted to say thanks Lee for the help and I will certainly be bringing the car down to SRD at some point in the near future! Customer service at it's best!

Cheers Andy

No problem at all, thanks Andy :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

More of the same tbh I've purchased a car and picked Lee's brains and he was very courteous and knowledgeable. I've had a few bits booked to be done by JM imports as I just won't be happy otherwise but my car will defo be with Lee this year for some serious upgrades. Thanks Lee really appreciate your advice and can't wait for you to start work on my car, cheers