The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Useless Thread Titles

mawby

• 1 year later...

Quick bump of this one for some of the more recent new members. We're seeing an increasing number of threads with titles like 'help' or 'opinions'.

Making titles more descriptive will get you more answers and also help others find your thread using the search, meaning they don't need to post a new thread on the same subject :)

• 7 years later...

That'll be me! 😊

I once started a bare thread called, "Discuss?", the obvious contextual intention, (as far as I was concerned at least), being for free-form organic chat where we couldn't 'leg-ally', (standing on precedent or rules regardless of common law or sense), get harassed for straying off topic and engaging in cross-pollination or referencing, (which, by the way, is how normal humans break free from the yoke of ignorance and broaden their narrow horizons, hence electricity for example, which was once considered the work of The Devil and in remote areas, (like Scotland! 😋), probably still is, much like channelling spirit is still considered witchcraft or nonsense even now by many in the so-called, "Civilized World", no matter how much sense it actually makes sometimes, often referred to as, "Shooting the messenger").

So simple yet so complicated if you have no grounding in basic principles.

Needless to say, it didn't catch on, which is ironic since everyone is on here browsing for a thread that most closely matches their current topic of interest or they have no specific idea of what they're looking for so shouldn't care what it's about.

It was based upon the corporate mainstream media's weaponized hypnosis technique of mass mind-control, principally developed by Edward L. Bernays, exploited ruthlessly by Joseph Goebbels and others by implanting the image of a deliberately non-specific saviour figure, (for example, Barack Hussein Obama), into the collective unconscious and encouraging everyone on the left and right, desperate to reverse 8 years of G.W. Bush, 9/11 and the subsequent Afghan/Iraq wars to project their own hopes and dreams, (literally), onto said blank screen or figurehead, with obvious to some but carefully crafted slogans and phrases for the consumption of the uninitiated, such as, "Yes we can!" and "Change you can believe in!", thus being voted in, (if you can believe that!), without saying a single word about what he'll really do when he gets into power.

Things have certainly changed but most people remain stubbornly determined to believe what they want if it makes them feel safe and comfortable in the moment.

Bless.

"Don't bother me with your stupid facts; Life is stressful enough!".

I wonder why? 🤔

This is next-level psychological warfare and our basic subconscious survival instincts are not only being used against our best interests openly but with 'voluntary' experimental gene editing software developed, direct injection global mandates.

Thankfully it's a sane world and that would never happen.

Phew!

A contract is null and void unless both parties are actively made fully aware of the terms, conditions, obligations or ingredients and their effects.

I've simply tried to warn people about what was and is coming, having been made aware myself beyond a reasonable doubt.

Again, this is how we learn.

"Yeah but why on a car forum?"

Well, you're not on all the others and neither am I.

(BTW, Mod's please change the 'Submit Reply' button below to 'Regret Soon'?).

🤪

Edited by Morpheus
Clue; "Gerbils" is a diffi-Cult Spell. + Question everything. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Morpheus said:

That'll be me! 😊

I once started a bare thread called, "Discuss?", the obvious contextual intention, (as far as I was concerned at least), being for free-form organic chat where we couldn't 'leg-ally', (standing on precedent or rules regardless of common law or sense), get harassed for straying off topic and engaging in cross-pollination or referencing, (which, by the way, is how normal humans break free from the yoke of ignorance and broaden their narrow horizons, hence electricity for example, which was once considered the work of The Devil and in remote areas, (like Scotland! 😋), probably still is, much like channelling spirit is still considered witchcraft or nonsense even now by many in the so-called, "Civilized World", no matter how much sense it actually makes sometimes, often referred to as, "Shooting the messenger").

So simple yet so complicated if you have no grounding in basic principles.

Needless to say, it didn't catch on, which is ironic since everyone is on here browsing for a thread that most closely matches their current topic of interest or they have no specific idea of what they're looking for so shouldn't care what it's about.

It was based upon the corporate mainstream media's weaponized hypnosis technique of mass mind-control, principally developed by Edward L. Bernays, exploited ruthlessly by Joseph Goebbels and others by implanting the image of a deliberately non-specific saviour figure, (for example, Barack Hussein Obama), into the collective unconscious and encouraging everyone on the left and right, desperate to reverse 8 years of G.W. Bush, 9/11 and the subsequent Afghan/Iraq wars to project their own hopes and dreams, (literally), onto said blank screen or figurehead, with obvious to some but carefully crafted slogans and phrases for the consumption of the uninitiated, such as, "Yes we can!" and "Change you can believe in!", thus being voted in, (if you can believe that!), without saying a single word about what he'll really do when he gets into power.

Things have certainly changed but most people remain stubbornly determined to believe what they want if it makes them feel safe and comfortable in the moment.

Bless.

"Don't bother me with your stupid facts; Life is stressful enough!".

I wonder why? 🤔

This is next-level psychological warfare and our basic subconscious survival instincts are not only being used against our best interests openly but with 'voluntary' experimental gene editing software developed, direct injection global mandates.

Thankfully it's a sane world and that would never happen.

Phew!

A contract is null and void unless both parties are actively made fully aware of the terms, conditions, obligations or ingredients and their effects.

I've simply tried to warn people about what was and is coming, having been made aware myself beyond a reasonable doubt.

Again, this is how we learn.

"Yeah but why on a car forum?"

Well, you're not on all the others and neither am I.

(BTW, Mod's please change the 'Submit Reply' button below to 'Regret Soon'?).

🤪

You must be a hoot at parties

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mike2JZ said:

You must be a hoot at parties

🥳

Oh yeah!

Come and join my party?

I'm the life and soul of The Popular Front of Judea.

In the words of another popular British comedian, "The fun starts here!"

Somewhat prescient though, don't you think, re. men having babies and everyone dying of heart attacks......?