The mkiv Supra Owners Club

In Memoriam of Darren, Lewis, Karl, Rik & Paul

Homer

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post edited with new video link. Great video Andy.

RIP guys :(

Thank you sir.

Fantastic Andy, hopefully remembering the tragic losses on this forum will help to prevent any further edits from being needed.

The video really does say so much about the community spirit of this forum.

RIP Guys.

Indeed Scott. Certainly hope no more edits will be required. Tragic enough as it is. :(

that is really sad . really sad , if i was a bigger man i would of cryed . without sounding wrong or to mutch detail , dose anybody know if these lads went out in R.T.As involving the cars or was it by other means , not that it makes a difference , its a sad loss of young lives and but id like to know jus to put thinks into perspective .

The video is a credit to the club member's spirit. A very nice thought, it is strange how close you get when you talk over a common interest without actually ever meeting.

that is really sad . really sad , if i was a bigger man i would of cryed . without sounding wrong or to mutch detail , dose anybody know if these lads went out in R.T.As involving the cars or was it by other means , not that it makes a difference , its a sad loss of young lives and but id like to know jus to put thinks into perspective .

I know that Lewis and Rik were tragically killed in their Supras and Paul (Bolarbag) was on his R1 :(

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...