The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newby saying hi

cpgreen7787

alright guys and gals my name is chris im a mechanic based in reading, i've always loved supras and had my first at 20, unfortunatly it was stolen, insurance found an out by saying i did not declare it as an import (i'm sure i did but hay). im now looking for another manual na but as a project, so salvage repair would be nice but my mind is open, i also know an awsome sprayer if any of your cars need it. anyway, nice to be here, thanks for any replies.

Hello and welcome :thumbs:

Another Reading fella, there are a lot of us ;) Where abouts in Reading are you? Maybe come say hello at the Reading Jap meet if you can.

Just a note on the trading side, we don't allow any promotion of automotive services on here unless they are authorised, so please keep that in mind ;)

An NA 5spd shouldn't be too much trouble to pick up, though the project worthy cars do get snapped up rather quickly. Keep an eye on the for-sale section.

Hello and welcome :thumbs:

Another Reading fella, there are a lot of us ;) Where abouts in Reading are you? Maybe come say hello at the Reading Jap meet if you can.

Just a note on the trading side, we don't allow any promotion of automotive services on here unless they are authorised, so please keep that in mind ;)

An NA 5spd shouldn't be too much trouble to pick up, though the project worthy cars do get snapped up rather quickly. Keep an eye on the for-sale section.

sorry m8 didnt mean to advertise just thought it could help if someone needed it, cheers for advise will attend japshow, from winnersh by the way catch up at show